or Connect

Posts by VWChick

Count me in as another person that has these dreams.... And I've had them ever since I graduated from high school in 1994. They send me straight into panic attack mode even though the rational me should know when I wake up that it was all just a nightmare.
My advice (being a former certified Apple reseller) is to get the extras now if you can afford them. They will extend the usable life of your machine and you'll be happy in the long run that you did it. This is especially true of RAM... If you want, you can PM me if you have other questions!
I stopped wearing mine after a few months. A very close friend (actually someone that I had dated in the past and remained friends with) mentioned it to me and asked why I was still wearing it. It sort of hit me like a ton of bricks that it was indeed over with and that I no longer needed or wanted a symbol of something that was such a mistake (in my case the whole marriage was a pretty big mistake). So, I took it off and threw it in the center console of the car. It's...
Quote: Originally Posted by annethcz NO. WAY. That is just crazy : I know.... IT IS CRAZY! Trust me. We're both still very in shock over the whole thing. It's a pretty complicated situation and certainly one of those whole truth can be stranger than fiction deals.
Here is my "Dave" story.... Please try not to judge because some of this is a little wacky. But, it's all true... When I was quite young, I was a party girl. It's likely that I was rebelling against anything and everything but that's another story. Anyways, there was this one night that I have trouble remembering all of (yes, sad to say, lots of substances were involved) that I know I had a random one night stand with a cute guy I had met at a bar (I had a fake ID)....
Freakin' UNREAL! If you need someone here in Beaufort to go with you or help out with anything, let me know. Seriously... I am more than willing to help!
Here's my story.... I have a 12 year old dd from my first marriage. Her father and I separated when she was 6 months old and he's basically never really had anything to do with her or paid child support. But, during her early years I lived very close to family. They helped out all the time in more ways than one. 5 years ago I got remarried. I now have a ds who is almost 4. For the past year, things were REALLY very rough between his dad and I. As a last ditch effort to...
First ex (dd is 12)- hasn't seen her since since she was 3. This is his choice. Second ex (ds is almost 4)- I wanted him to have more visitation than he has but he balked at giving up any of "his" time to spend with his son. Of course, things may be better this way. He sees ds on Tuesday and Thursday evenings from 6-7:30 or 8. Every other weekend he has him from 6pm on Friday until 5pm on Saturday. Alternating holidays and one week in the summer (neither of which he has...
Unfortunately, I have recently learned that you can have A LOT of things written in but they become impossible to enforce without LOTS of money to pay attorney fees.
I loved Puff. Still do. Now that I am grown it sometimes makes me cry though... I realize that my parents were watching me grow up as I learned it as a child and now I am watching my kids do the same. It's that whole life process thing...: Puff is certainly a favorite on my iTunes though! Along the same lines, I have grown REALLY fond of John Mayer's "Stop This Train" song. It's not a kiddie song but it still makes me think.