or Connect

Posts by Jmo780

Quote: Originally Posted by weeirishlass Sorry, just clarifying that it's really just petting them on their butts. You know, when you're trying to get around them and you tap their butts to make them move? Ah well, we'll knock it off. But the problem with dd is kicking, and I have no idea where she picked that up. We do dance a lot, and sometimes I kick my legs when we dance, but never towards a dog. I am sorry for my comment also I was...
I put a chicken in the crockpot this morning. Chicken is ready now, but what can I use the broth for?! I hate the toss it if I can use it for another meal. Normally I do toss it out, but today I thought about it and there has to be SOMETHING I can do with it! Thanks ladies!
Quote: Originally Posted by weeirishlass I think she is confused by what she sees us do to the dogs, not that we ever hit them, but we smack their butts, and she doesn't know the difference. I am working on it with her by getting down on her level, telling her that we don't hit animals or anyone, and telling her that if she wants to kick, here's a soccer ball, she can kick that. I hope you get things worked out, but you can't go around...
No way! Recently, I went to the grocery store (alone, no kiddos) on my way out was a man by the door with suckers and a bucket, asking for a donation. I said "I cant at this time, sorry." He thanked me anyway and went onto his next target I walk about 10 more steps and ANOTHER man with a bucket and suckers asks the same thing (for a donation) I again said "No thanks, I am not interested. The other man already asked me." He said "Not even a dollar?!" I said "No! Not...
We have a house on a back street that has a maximun of 6 cars driving by per day (They all live on our road) 6 houses total on our street VERY safe neighborhood. 3 years here, and never ever have had problems. Kids are 11.5, 8 & 6 and can go out alone if they want, however I prefer Dd6 to be with older brother(s) mostly. They cannot go in the road, even though it is deserted basically They can play under the carport (HUGE) and in the yard all they want. Windows open...
Quote: Originally Posted by PugMom4Now I gotta know -- can someone share the cheer? *Clapping* Manager: Give me a W! Employees: W! Manager: Give me an A! Employees: A! Manager: Give me an L! Employees: L! Manager: Give me a SQUIGLY! (*) Employees: SQUIGLY (While shaking their bodies around and down to the floor) M: Give me an M! E: M! M: Give me an A! E: A! M: Give me an R! E: R! M: Give me a...
Thank you ladies!!
I fifured this gets more traffic than BF, so BF mamas head there for my question please!! Thanks!
My friend just had a baby 3 days ago, she is BF'ing her and she is freaking out-Baby has excessive hiccups, just really really bad-Mom is crying because she doesnt know why babe is hiccuping so bad or what to do about it-ANY ideas as to what is going on? Help wise ladies!! Is it something mom is eating? Baby will only eat from right breast, but refuses left breast also...
So sorry that heppened to you! About 4 months ago, I got a medium coke from the drive thru at McDonalds. Drank it all down in about 5 mintues because I was so thirsty. Got home to refill it with water from my fridge, opened the lid and there was a HUGE mosquito plastered to the inside ot the cup about halfway down. (I went right from McDonalds to my house which is a 5 minute drive-Had it drank before I got home) I vomited in the kitchen sink, Dh flipped out, called...