or Connect

Posts by Jmo780

i
i
i
$400 every 6 months...
Quote: Originally Posted by newmommy Yes, 4-year olds vary. And it's not the high chair you are probably thinking of...(think Fisher Price) kind of like a tall wooden chair with an open back... He is not humiliated at all. In fact, we give him the option of sitting inside the booth with me and DH OR getting into the little wooden chair...He prefers the chair. The chair works very well for us. I agree with you My 6 y/o dd still tries...
I got a coke from McDonalds about 6 months ago, drank the whole thing down pretty quick (I was so thirsty!) and my last sip felt a big something in my mouth-Spit it out and it was a big @ss misquito-I literally vomited my dinner up and McDonalds offered me another drink. I declined, we called the corporate and health department. They said their ice sometimes has misquitos for some reason? My Dh was Soooooo mad. I also used to willingly eat worms when I was...
Heck yes, that is a ripoff! My son did swimming lessons for $25 at the high school with instructors. He went each Wednesday for 6 weeks (So Only 6 classes, but still...) Each class was 1 hour long.
Between $38-42 per month and that includes water, sewage and garbage I didnt think that was bad for 5 people (Laundry, playing in the hose all summer, dishes, baths everynight etc etc)
Quote: Originally Posted by Adastra I love it too! It took a while to get used to it, though. The problem is some boys don't have great hair for it. I'll have to agree with you on this! My Ds 11 has gorgeous stick straight brown hair and has it long right now (To his shoulders) It looks so cool! But when Ds 8 wanted to try and grow his out like older brother, it grew basically into a big ball look around his head He has thick hair and...