or Connect

Posts by Jmo780

Wouldnt buy panties unless they were in the original packaging or whatever- Bras, heck yes.
Quote: Originally Posted by ManitobaMom Our 6-year-old daughter is an independent sort. We live in a small town of almost 2,000 people. 1. She walks to and from school daily. This is about a block from our home. 2. She leaves school to attend her music lesson by herself. This is on a different street bordering the school playground. 3. She walks to and from her dance lesson once a week. Held at the school, after school hours. 4. She has been allowed...
I have called 911 a few times (Or had them called for me) in my life. I am 27. 1-When my moms ex came into our house and shot her and her boyfriend multiple times. I was 6 month pg with Ds1. 2-When I was holding Ds2 (he was only a few months old) in the middle of the night and I went to carry him down the stairs to the living room, I slipped and fell down all the stairs, while trying to protect him from getting hurt I injured my arm... 3-Last summer Ds1 and Ds2...
My Dh works 1 full time job but I work 2 part time jobs- My kids are all in school during the day, and I work in their cafeteria at school ($11.15 hr.) frm 10:30am-1:30pm M-F... I also work at a retail store as a cashier from 5-10pm 3 or 4 days per week. It works out well and the extra $$ even though it isnt a TON has been so nice... I dont see a bug deal with it as long as he is okay with it as well-What has he said about it?
Charcoal babyyyyyyy!! Love it-We just got done grilling burgers and eating actually, mmm. We grill out 6 out of 7 nights..... We have almost this same exact grill-It is HUGE! http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...sin=B000AXWTS8
My dd (6) and I got a bunch of really cute flower pots (dark/light pink, white stripes) and we are buying soil and flowers and making our own flowers to give to my mom, MIL, best friend etc etc... I'll also give my mom a pair of jammies and probably something else (She is very good to us in every aspect) MIL might get something else small too-But everyone gets the flowers I figured it would be something hands on for Dd and I to do together anyhow...
Anyhow, those were the ones she used for the 5 generation DVD, maybe you could use any of those? That is all that comes to mind right now, maybe hearing the lyrics would make your mind up if any of them would work...Good luck!
Martina Mcbride-"In my daughters eyes" In my daughter's eyes, I am a hero. I am strong an' wise, And I know no fear. But the truth is plain to see: She was sent to rescue me, I see who I wanna be, in my daughter's eyes. In my daughter's eyes, everyone is equal, Darkness turns to light, And the world is at peace. This miracle God gave to me, Gives me strength when I am weak. I find reason to believe, in my daughter's eyes. An' when she wraps her hand...
Maurice Chevalier- "Thank Heaven for little girls" Thank heaven for little girls for little girls get bigger every day! Thank heaven for little girls they grow up in the most delightful way! Those little eyes so helpless and appealing one day will flash and send you crashin' thru the ceilin' Thank heaven for little girls thank heaven for them all, no matter where no matter who for without them, what would little boys do? Thank heaven... thank...
My mom did the same thing for my Dd also (well it was a 5 generation slideshow) but these were the songs, and they are all wonderful! John Mayer-"Daughters" I know a girl She puts the color inside of my world She's just like a maze Where all of the walls all continually change And I've done all I can To stand on her steps with my heart in my hands Now I'm starting to see Maybe it's got nothing to do with me Fathers be good to your daughters Daughters will...