or Connect

Posts by zen_monster

Who the F#*&@k is Dr. Hilary Jones?
I put flax seeds in my pancakes and smoothies. If you have one near you, Trader Joe's has Flax Seeds with blueberries that my 2 yo son likes better than regular flax seeds.
Quote: Originally Posted by jellop So, have any of you started the cleanse yet? I'm really wanting to do this. I'm going shopping tonight to get the ingredients, so I think I'll start tomorrow (Saturday). If any of you have started the cleanse already - how are ya doing? Any tips for me? The hardest time I'm going to have is to not do all the mindless grazing. I always catch myself eating without even thinking about it. I can't really get rid off...
I have been waiting for over a year to get a Vita Mix, but they are expensive and I couldn't afford it. Out of the blue, my son's teacher said she doesn't use hers and gave it to me I use mine to make my own creams and lotions. I get the BEST results with a Vita Mix because it emulsifies the lotion, which most other blenders cannot do. My mom also has a Vita Mix and she says they last forever.
Quote: Originally Posted by RainCoastMama Hi all! I'm flying with DDs - 2yrs and 4 yrs old - for the first time (them, not me; I'm a jaded traveller ). It's a 6 hr flight to Hawaii, and I honestly don't know what to expect, and how best to entertain them/stave off the tantrums/prepare them for the take-off and landing. Advice? Anything from seating arrangements to ear-popping issues to...whatever. 4 yr old DD is highly sensitive, so any advice from...
Quote: Originally Posted by RainCoastMama Hi all! I'm flying with DDs - 2yrs and 4 yrs old - for the first time (them, not me; I'm a jaded traveller ). It's a 6 hr flight to Hawaii, and I honestly don't know what to expect, and how best to entertain them/stave off the tantrums/prepare them for the take-off and landing. Advice? Anything from seating arrangements to ear-popping issues to...whatever. 4 yr old DD is highly sensitive, so any advice from...
thanks for the link. I've added it to my favorites and will forward the link as well.
I don't do anything gross..... I'm a saint ........ love hearing what you mere mortals are up to tho
Quote: Originally Posted by rootzdawta Can't be any worse than petroleum based baby vaporub that contains "Petrolatum, fragrance, aloe extract, eucalyptus oil, lavender oil, rosemary oil" The adult version has camphor and turpentine oil in it. I'm talking about 4 ozs of carrier oil to at most 15 drops (*maybe* 20) of essential oil combined. There's also this product on the market: http://www.naturalhealthshoppe.com/i...OD&ProdID=1259. Smells...
Quote: Originally Posted by pradiata I've been thinking a lot about doing a Master Cleanse for the last few days, trying to get the focus to start, and here you all are! I'm in, and I just stocked up on lemons over the weekend (organic meyer lemons - mmmm....) and have a bottle of grade B maple syrup lurking in the cupboard. The planets are aligned. When do we start? I'm ready when you are... now we're just waiting on kirei.....