or Connect

Posts by heidi_m

nak i second what ang said, add that there's also loads of info here abt treating pertussis (vit c does wonders) so if you read up on that it should help you feel better abt wc in general. lastly, i had mumps as an adolescent and it was barely noticeable to look at me. really wasn't a big deal (same w/measles; i had that too). also, according to dr sherri tenpenny, they're expecting major shingles problems both for our kids and us because of the varicella vax. ...
:
It was hard for me to admit to myself the magnitude of apathy on the part of allopathic medicine providers that is necessary for vaccines to have become such an indoctrinated thing in our society. Then it was even harder for me to come to terms with the fact that I blindly allowed neurotoxins, carcinogens, and worse to be injected into my child without doing a shred of research first, based on my own indoctrination. But hard to do the research? Not at all. I'm...
"Such a measure would provide one of the linchpins for not only dealing more effectively with annual influenza epidemics but also preparing for an inevitable pandemic, said Dr. Andrew T. Pavia during an IDSA teleconference." How the heck is it supposed to do ANY good at all when it doesn't even reduce the incidence of flu occurence or death as a result of flu now? WHAT ever.
Ooooooo, SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! That is awesome!
The reason for not signing is that the form usually includes some wording that says you understand and acknowledge that you may be harming your child, causing them damage, etc by not vaxing. I always thought if I ever got asked to sign that, I would whip out a form of my own and tell the doc if they were willing to sign MY form which stated that THEY would 100% guarantee that my child would experience NO ill effects from the known neurotoxins, carcinogens, etc etc...
Ok, cool - thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by SaraBravo sorry i posted this Seriously, why? Several people have taken lots of time to post things that are relevant to your question, making it easy for you to begin researching the issue. Don't run out - go through the effort of becoming informed. As so many have said, "they" won't be there for the fallout *if* your child has a reaction. Furthermore, as I learned through conversations with our dr when I...
So I recently heard of a product called Liquid Zeolite that is supposed to be TOTALLY safe, even for pregnant moms and babies, that moves pretty much any toxin out of the body, starting with heaviest metals first and going on down. Esp good for cancer patients, according to literature I've seen. Anybody have any experience with it? My oldest two are partially vaxed from before I knew anything (!) so I'd like to try it if it seems worth the money... and it aint cheap...
Hm. You seem to have misunderstood. No one has said that scarlet fever is eradicated. We reference scarlet fever as ONE EXAMPLE of the inaccuracies put forth by Big pHARMa, etc regarding vaccines. Scarlet fever has declined in the overall population AT THE SAME RATE AND SAME TIME as many/most other diseases otherwise referred to as "vaccine preventable", yet there has not ever been a scarlet fever vaccine. Ergo, the point: improvements in hygiene, e.g. clean water,...