or Connect

Posts by heidi_m

Along these same lines, does anyone know what age is probably too young, or too old, to catch CP? I'd love for my kids to get it, although my oldest dd is fully vaxed through age three so I don't know if she would acquire it or not. I want the kids to get it but we have a three month old baby, so now is not the time. We'll probably have one more baby, too, so I'm wondering what my optimal window is going to be for trying to get natural CP for the family? Don't want the...
I too wonder why you want it recorded... is it maybe so that 'they' will stop acting like vaxes eradicated measles? But I'm guessing that it might be so that your child has a record of having had it. If that's the case, in your shoes I'd wait til after they were well and then have titers done to show immunity, just to avoid harrassment from the docs. I'm guessing the child who died of measles last year had lots of other things going on besides just having measles. In...
Quote: Originally Posted by SaraBravo a lot of people have made reference to what i said about polio but the only reason a that and a lot of other deseases aren't seen any more are because of vacines Sara, have you read the info set out here for you by so many good people here? For heaven's sake, PLEASE GO DO SOME RESEARCH. [I]Actual research[I] that entails reading and pondering and reading some more. Vaccinations have NOT rid us of...
Quote: Originally Posted by kiwiva With the number of things we are told to avoid while pregnant and breastfeeding, I find it amazing that they practically force us to inject heavy metals, fromaldehyde, etc into babies. We are programmed to fear tuna but you must get your kid annually injected with flu vax that still has mercury, I believe. Makes no sense. AMEN, sister! You don't know how many times I have said that myself! I also totally...
LOL! Plummeting, that made me laugh... just the visual of you sort of fleeing the playground but in a dignified sort of way, esp since you had just told the mom where to fly off to. he he!
Way to go, Melissa! I am totally proud of you!! I think I'm also jealous that when we quit going to our family practice doc, nobody called cuz I think I'd love the chance to put the smack down on some mouthy, pushy NON-authority figure from the all-powerful Church of Modern Medicine. This just really frosts my muffins! I am hoppin mad over this - how DARE they threaten you like that? Tell you you're breaking the law!?!? They're lucky it's hard to get across LI...
Quote: Originally Posted by knowerofnada I am really sorry that you are so emotionally distraught. I know you are beating yourself up enough for your timidness, so I won't join the bandwagon in helping you. You have learned. Tomorrow will be a new day. Don't let it happen again. Take care of you for me, mama. I second this one! All the PPs are right, too, but don't let the strong convictions scare you off - stay here and read, read,...
nak we take our kids to a maximized living chiropractor to keep their "power" turned on & their bodies working as well as they are designed to. our baby (3 mos now) has never been to a ped; our older two haven't been to a dr since august of 2005. if we needed a dr for illness, i do have the name/# of one that is VERY non-vax supportive and inclined toward naturopathy. i second giving the doc the boot - if you are uncomfortable that's a huge clue that you are not in...
Quote: Originally Posted by FillingMyQuiver I voted Republican, although, we are conservatives first, Republicans second. I'm proud to be crunchy AND a conservative: i gotcher back, jenn! heidi (currently nak)
Here's Dr Tenpenny's vax defense protocol; you could make obvious modifications since the vax has already been administered. I'd probably just go with Vit C to bowel tolerance and throw in some Vit A, too, for a week or so...? Vitamin C: Pre-treat five days prior, day of, five days after vaccination adults: to bowel tolerance children: 10 mg/pound 1-2 times daily Vitamin A: Pre-treat three days before and day of adults: 100,000 IU/day ...