or Connect

Posts by cfiddlinmama

fyrebloom I know how you feel! I had 4 in less than 5 years. (Oldest turned 5 when #4 was 1.5 months old.) 4 sent me over the edge, but there were a lot of extenuating circumstances: We got out of Active Duty military; moved across country; couldn't find a rental for 6 months (nobody wants to rent to a family with 4 kids - dogs yes, kids no ); we were living with my parents (super stressful!); my husband was a completely, emotionally absent alcoholic and my almost 2 year...
I just bought one yesterday. I haven't tried it yet, I'll let you know if I like it or not. I can only button a few of my bigger pants. I'm hoping it will let me get away with wearing my smaller pants longer. I'm not big enough to wear maternity pants yet (and don't have any.)
Thank you everyone for the congratulations! I really didn't feel ready for this, but I'm starting to get excited now that I'm out of the terrifying first trimester. Sijae - that is so horrible about your brother's house. So scary. I'm really glad everyone made it out safely... MamaRabbit - the site looks great now! I am viewing it in Firefox. I didn't see any issues when I looked this time. Welcome back, mama-earthical! mamato3cherubs - It was a crazy week. I was...
I am trying to gather information for a friend. Here is the situation: Gravida 6 Para 7. Babies 1-5 were born at home with uncomplicated births. After 5th baby, mom had a cone biopsy. Was told with future pregnancies the cervix could either be incompetent or scarred shut. Got pregnant with 6th baby approximately 1 year after the cone biopsy. Was seeing a CNM for a homebirth. Started EPO vaginally and orally in the 3rd trimester. Went into labor spontaneously. Labored hard...
MamaRabbit - I just looked through your website. I really like it, the format and information are great. The only issues I noticed were: in the About Me; Birth Doula; Breastfeeding; Reading List and Links sections, the white border/frame did not extended all the way to the bottom of the text. The last line or two were outside of the white and were hard to read against the green back ground. Otherwise, I thought it was a great website! Hope this helps!
Hi everyone! This thread is really hopping! :So much good discussion. I've been missing in action for a while. My computer was in the shop for 3 weeks and I've been super busy trying to catch up. This is the first time I've made it to the Birth Professionals forum in over a month. I'm about 2/3s of the way through Orientation for AAMI. I was cruising right along, but this pregnancy is taking a lot out of me. Trying to get back into my groove. Oh yeah, I don't think I...
I am on progesterone shots this pregnancy. It is bio-identical progesterone in oil (either sesame or peanut) made at a compounding pharmacy. I get a shot 2x a week. I have a history of preterm labor and miscarriage. This is my first pg that I'm taking prog. When I got my levels tested they were at a 9. They should have been 20-25 where I was at in my pg. I was spotting at that point. After a week being on the shots the spotting stopped and hasn't come back. I was expecting...
That's really interesting information! They put me about a week behind with my ultrasound too. I thought I was 8wks2days and they put me at 7wks3days. Heart rate was 167. I was charting and I got a BFP 15 DPO. According to that formula, I would have been 8wks1day at the time of the ultrasound. Very interesting!
That is such wonderful news! : That must be such a relief. I was really worried for you. Hang in there mama! I too have been having copious amounts of discharge. Very wet feeling. I don't remember it from other pregnancies. I always have to run to the bathroom to check...
I'm so sorry for your loss mama! : The loss boards here are SO wonderful. They have been a big help to me too.