or Connect

Posts by BriansGirl

Thanks everyone! I'm still kind of in a pleasant shock. lol And now i don't know where i should be posting...i don't have enough posts (i don't think) to post in the pregnant folder. lol
Quote: Originally Posted by didkisa Congratulations, Marsha! That's Awesome!!!: What an incredible Father's Day gift!!! How will you tell him? (I'm sure with the high of the BFP your brain's not focusing on anything else at the moment!) Lol! Well i already told him i had something to show him tomorrow (Friday), so i'm going to tell him early...i can't wait. lol No self control. lol But i did get him a Daddy-To-Be card for Sunday. So,...
Quote: Originally Posted by glamazon : : : CONGRATS BG: : That is wonderful news! Hope you have a healthy and happy 9 months! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I still don't think it's quite sank in all of the way yet. lol I just keep sitting here, smiling....lol
I couldn't wait any longer and actually posting about it made me have to pee. lol So i went and poas and i got a +!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to tell my b/f on Father's Day!!!!!!!!! I still have 2 more tests, it was a 3 pack....but omg, i got a positive and it showed up in like 20 sec's.....it was sooo fast...but i waited out the 2 min's anyways. lol and it didn't change....sooooo...omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
I'm POAS today....i'm so nervous!!! But i can say that this time i feel totally different...i've never poas before...but the other time i thought i was pg, didn't feel like this....i feel nauseous almost all of the time, my jeans are getting tight on me, headaches, no AF and it's 6 days late, honestly, i have every sign of pregnancy except for larger, sore breasts and darker nipples....but they are erect all of the time, practically....so they are definitely more...
Quote: Originally Posted by didkisa Ugh, I used to work night shifts...really wreaked havoc with my body. How is yours handling it? Took me years to get back on my old sleep schedule, and I still don't sleep as well as I used to (it's been more than five years since I worked graveyard). I already thought about how cool it would be for me to deliver on February 12th--that's Abe Lincoln's b-day and I work at Ford's Theatre...already said if I do and...
Quote: Originally Posted by dorian69 I have been holding my breath for two days now - trying to see if I can wait for one week after my AF. That's so funny about your dad - I was thinkin' the same thing... to tell my dad on his birthday that he will be a grandpa! (maybe) I hope it goes well for both of us. I'm hoping to tell my b/f on Father's Day...i'm gonna poas on thursday evening.....friday morning at the very latest. lol Yes,...
It won't let me post anything in the pregnancy folder....soooo....does anyone know if complicated pregnancies are genetic?? My mom had 3 complicated/high risk pregnancies...one which resulted in a still-born (her 1st pregnancy)...when she was pg with me, she had german measles and gestational diabetes...when she was pregnant with my brother, it was pretty smooth until the placenta broke away from the wall and she had him by c-section, 6 weeks early. Then she was told...
I have 3 days left in my wait, only b/c i work midnights and get paid on wed's so i go to the bank on thursdays....soooo....i'm taking the test thursday afternoon when i wake up for work (which would be my morning lol)...and hoping for a positive. But if i am pregnant, i would be 5 weeks along, today. Which would make me due February 12...according to a due date predictor i found online. And there are soooo many b-days in winter time in my family. lol And i should...
My family, well some of my family, is always asking when we are going to have kids...my sil is constantly asking me. lol I just smile and say, "Well i guess it could happen at any time, when you are sexually active there's always a chance." Seems to work, sorta. lol She's always saying, "When are you and Brian going to have a baby? I want a little niece or nephew and Brandon and Nikki want another cousin." lol Some of my other family (mom and dad, grandma and...