or Connect

Posts by jeca

I don't think it's rude, I'd do it.
I wish I had some advice.
I agree with everyone who said the older they get the more expensive it is. DS is twelve and and everything for his age seems pretty high. He really doesn't ask for a lot but it seems the things he like cost $$$. We do invest more in quality toys versus quantity and I think that has a lot to do with it also. For example the girls are getting a quadrilla marble run versus a cheap plastic one. Way more money a lot more value.
At eight I would do the DS.
I would not report them because it would be petty and resentful. You still wouldn't get the benefits.
My middle DD started kindy at four with no problems and she is not gifted. The only thing you may have to worry about is his maturity level for the sitting still for periods of time. Now my oldest who is now in the 6th grade advance track classes had a late birthday so turned six in kindy and was very hard to keep focused. his mind wandered often mainly because he was beyond what they were teaching. I also started K at four, I say send him if you think he can handle the...
She probably could have gotten away with saying that they had it and asking for a gift receipt. After your reply though she should have just said no worries and moved on. That's what makes her rude to me.
I've had a non-hormonal IUD for five years. Now that it is time for it to come out I will be getting another one. I have been very happy with it. My periods are about 5-6 days with the same crappy I had before so no change for me. I think it just depends on the person. I don't know about the chi thing though, sorry.
This year it's about $200 per child and $300 for our oldest. I would like to say that we don't buy toys and such during the year though.