or Connect

Posts by 2girlsmom

Stephanie, that sounds terrible. How scary! Don't try any more extreme tactics to get that baby out!! Glad you're ok. Rachel
I had my midwife appt yesterday. Heartbeat was 160 and nice and strong. I think it's another girl. I gained 5 lbs this month. I should stop weighing myself. I love being pregnant except for that. If I didn't have to think about weight it would be so much better. Jster, my midwife has an office that I go to and we deliver in the hospital. They (there are 2 of them) are the most wonderful women, hugs everytime they see you, tons of encouragement and praise. I am a...
Hi. Well, we survived the power outage and are now able to use tap water so life is much better! I have been feeling really good for the past 5 days or so. I'm not as tired and am sleeping much better at night. That's a relief. I see my midwife today and am so scared to get on the scale. I'm afraid that I've gained 10 lbs in the last month. I just feel so BIG! Rachel
Hi everyone. I wanted to mention that I, too, have a bit of a racing heartbeat (palpitations). I had it with the last 2 pgs and my midwife says it's from the increased blood volume. I've also noticed that at night while I'm sleeping my lungs get a bit congested from shallow breathing (I think). Also, I am having braxton hicks contractions, I think. They started yesterday evening. I told a friend of mine and she said she experienced the same thing this early in...
That is always something I wanted to do!! I thought of selling the house and buying an RV to travel around in or I guess you could rent them while travelling outside the U.S. What an experience that would be. I know someone who was moving from Chicago to Michigan and took about 6 months to travel by RV before settling down and buying their house in Michigan. They had an 18 month old at the time and he did very well. I hope you go for it! Have fun!
My midwife called me Tuesday to tell me I have a bladder infection. I really haven't been feeling good lately, like I have a fever. So I started antibiotics and should be feeling better soon. I am still just sooooo tired, it's unbearable. I got about 4 hours of sleep last night because I have both dds in bed with me (dh is away till Friday for work). So I should really be dragging today. As to finding out the sex of this baby I am not sure yet. We didn't find...
I really love my Little Lambs and Mudpie Babies.
due March 5, 2004
Hi everyone! I am so glad we have all these different opinions and desires about our births, I think it will make it much more interesting to share and read about each other. Well, with #3 I feel like I am so exhausted! I am really active with my girls and we are on the go alot so I'm sure that doesn't help. My dh says I should slow down but being at home all day is hard, too. I'm just excited to be having another baby!!
How bout Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain. Very good. non-fiction book about the restaurant industry and whats it's like to run a kitchen.