or Connect

Posts by 2girlsmom

Congratulations, I know how hard and frustrating it is for parents and kids to give up the binki. Good job!!
I have a hand blender that I use in the same manner, for soups, smoothies, sauces, anything you want to puree. It is made by Braun, costs about $100 and is very easy to clean and durable. Just in care you wanted something less expensive...
PPD can start any time, even this late. Talk to your midwife or doc and tell them how you feel. My midwife was very helpful to me when I first had symptoms of PPD. I ended up going on Paxil and that definitely helped me. Also, sounds like you really need to get outside. If you have a backpack put him in it and just get out doors for a few hours each day. You will feel good getting the fresh air and exercise and your ds will love the change of scenery and may even...
Hi there. My dd is in a similar situation. She's almost 16 months and is very petite (19lb, 29 inches) and is at the bottom of the growth charts. I have been putting butter or cream cheese on everthing-veggies, toast, bagels, pancakes. Although I keep having to take her in to the doc for weight checks I am not too worried about her. She walked at 9 months, climbs on everything and meets all the developmental stages for her age. As a suggestion, I would maybe...
I had so much fun making my own baby food. You can make it the exact texture and consistency you want, you control everthing that goes into it, and you know exactly what your baby likes. In the beginning I followed the Super Baby Food book, she has a lot of great ideas and guidlines to follow regarding age and what to feed them.
I had so much fun making my own baby food. You can make it the exact texture and consistency you want, you control everthing that goes into it, and you know exactly what your baby likes. In the beginning I followed the Super Baby Food book, she has a lot of great ideas and guidlines to follow regarding age and what to feed them.
Thanks for starting this thread, this will be a great resource! For scrapbooking my most favorlite site is: www.twopeasinabucket.com
We always buy organic dairy products, nuts, dried fruit, peanut butter, baby food ingredients (cereal, veggies, fruit, etc..). It's hard because it is more expensive and sometimes I can't get to Whole Foods are often as I need to, but the local grocery stores near me are stocking quite a few organic and whole/natural foods. HTH, Rachel
Well, I leaked for about a year. Not as much as in the beginning but it did continue till dd went for longer stretches between nursing. The first few months I wore a nighttime nursing bra with nursing pads inside. I would leak so much though that I would place a cloth diaper against my chest as well. During the day I had to make sure I always carried extra nursing pads with me because every 1 1/2 to 2 hours I would let down and eventually soak through the pads and...
The first was about 36 hours long, horrible back labor and dd was in posterior position and she moved VERY slowly. After about 30 hours of labor I was so exhausted and received a epidural. With #2 I got the epidural right away and it was so much better. My dh and I were able to enjoy the birth, I wasn't physically exhausted and I got to pull her out, which was amazing!