or Connect

Posts by 2girlsmom

When DD was about 8 months old (and bfing full time) I started taking paxil 20mg once a day as prescribed by my midwife. The first week or two I definitely felt a little weird (dry mouth, spacey/stoned, tired) but then the side affects went away completely. I take it in the evening because in the beginning it made me tired so I have just kept on that schedule. I have to say that paxil has helped me so much and I feel so much better than I did. My anxiety level was...
Both my girls love the Wiggles and the oldest (2 1/2) has memorized many of the songs and dances from their videos. We went to their live show it was so much fun, the kids had a blast. If they ever come to your town it is definitely worth it to take the kids.
The first book that comes to mind is Like Water For Chocolate. It's very romantic and beautifully written.
After DD#1 was born we just used NFP since she was extended BF. After DD#2 was born I tried the Nuvaring once she was 7 months old. The hormones made me irritable and emotional, I was feeling very unbalanced! I took the Nuvaring out after about 24 hours but I'm not sure if that was the culprit as I am still feeling the same way 4 weeks later. I would like to give the Nuvaring another chance because it is so easy to insert and remove and you do not feel it once it is...
I am reading A Series Of Unfortunate Events, Book the Third by Lemony Snicket. Very well written, articulate, and fun. It's a young adult book