or Connect

Posts by mercyrus

Dang...I hope that it's not cancelled...I really love that show. I'm so angry, my husband predicted that it would be. Well, I guess we'll see.
Does anyone know if the show was canceled? I just watched last nights episode and the show seemed to resolve all of it's loose ends. So, I thought, well what are they going to do now? Then it dawned on me...NBC is canceling the show. I was just wondering if anyone knew.
mom0810 You are absolutely right! I should know better, but since I had no experience with ssri drugs, I had no idea what to expect and the prospect of having to have to take this drug for the rest of my life really scares the crap out of me. I know that taking it was the right thing to do for me and my family, I just needed the reassurance I guess. Thanks for putting my mind at ease
Okay...so, I've been taking Celexa for 3 days. I'm feeling pretty drugged and achy. I've also been reading some of the horror stories on the internet and they have me pretty freaked out. I'm definitely experiencing loss of appetite. I hope this drug works...I really need it to work.
I started it last night. I'm feeling a little drugged...other than that, I'm feeling no side effects. I have another appointment with the psychiatrist next week and I start seeing a therapist. I'm hoping that it does work in a week. I just want to feel better.
I was wondering how Celexa worked out for anyone who has tried it. For several months I've been experiencing mood swings and other things. So, I finally went to see someone today and they confirmed what I already knew...I am experiencing depression. My OB/GYN prescribed Zoloft, but after reading some of the experiences on here and other websites, I just never took it.
I was wondering if any Mama's living in Lewisville area could recommend child care. My son is 17 months...i'd be looking to place him in child care this summer. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
We bathe the little one every night. It's part of the bedtime routine. The times that we haven't bathed him before bed (when he falls asleep) he wakes up...often. We alternate between just water and Cetaphil (one night, just water, the other night Cetaphil). We do use Aquafor on his bum every night though. We always slather him down with Cetaphil moisturizing cream...every night.
My little one normally wakes between 6 and 7am and goes down for a nap between 11 and 12:30. He normally sleeps between 2-3 hours and believe me...he needs to sleep that long or he's cranky. We bathe him at 7, stories at 7:30 and he's normally asleep by 8pm. Waking once maybe twice a night. We're thinking about putting him down earlier, starting at 6:30...but, we'll see how that goes.
Miyazaki's Grave of the Fireflies: Hands down his best work (his other works are good), but this film is the only film that has ever made my husband cry. It's devastating, but beautifully told. Roshomon: Love this movie, probably my favorite Kurosawa film...let's face it anything Toshiro Mifune is in rocks...he's THE MAN! Indochine: Was there ever a more beautiful man than Jean Baptiste? I mean, I would have run away from home to search the country for him...my...