or Connect

Posts by asoulunbound

My grandfather died in Texas while I was at home in Maryland on summer break. I didn't think it'd really affect me all that much, I didn't feel very close to him. As he aged, to me (19 years old) he got grumpy and it was harder for me to want to visit him- but I pushed through and visited at least a weekend or two a month. I love him and my grandmother dearly, so I guess I'm feeling guilty about not visiting more and being really reluctant to spend a lot of time with my...
*hug* I can't imagine how much pain you must be in. I hope you heal quickly and completely.
yum, now I want a cuppa tea!
I am sorry you are being told to move on so soon after losing Brock and your baby girls. I have not had to deal with this kind of pain, so I don't understand. I wish I could give you a hug. is the best I can do. I hope you find support IRL.
what a beautful boy!
I'm not sure if this is the right board, so mods, feel free to move it. Anyway, I think that there might be something in my past that I'm forgetting. I have found that I block "traumatic" stuff out, like a close friend (E) telling me about her abuse. E told me her story, I cried with her, etc. I told my fiance that E came to me about their abuse (E said that was okay, just not specifics, etc) and I told him how I just couldn't understand that kind of evil, and cried for...
what about proxac (30 mg)? Anyone familiar with it? One therapist told me that prozac and alcohol can result in hyper-sexuality or hyper-anger. Any thoughts?
what about proxac (30 mg)? Anyone familiar with it? One therapist told me that prozac and alcohol can result in hyper-sexuality or hyper-anger. Any thoughts?
Is it possible to babywear for families that I babysit regularly? I mean, would it be appropriate and even useful to have a sling or wrap to use occasionally when I sit? I was thinking a maya wrap, or something similiar to that. There are a few kids that just tend to fall asleep in my arms, and I find myself stuck on the couch because the sudden movement will wake them up! I'm intrested in making a wrap. They are just too darn expensive for a poor college student (If...
I'm looking for a pattern for a tank top that is modest yet comfy. Plus I'd like one that is not from 1892... I was thinking a tank or short-sleeve shirt with an empire waistline, something that I can wear by itself, not over something else(defeats the purpose of the summer top!). We don't have ac so I'd like to knit something lite. Um... and cheap caron yarn is what I"d be using. I'm allergic to wool.