or Connect

Posts by momsgotmilk4two

Follow your heart on this one You and your dh know your child. I don't think children "need" preschool at age 2. Here most of the moms seem to put thier kids in at age 2.5, giving them 3 years of preschool before K. That is a bit much for me, so we've put our boys in starting at age 3 so that they will have 2 years of preschool before K. One year of preschool before K seems like it would be fine too. I know that a lot of people think kids don't need preschool, but...
Eh, I don't see the big deal either way. When I was a student I don't remember having a preference in pen color on my paper I can see how maybe the red marker is hard to read. I think most of my profs would write in pencil or ball point pen. I don't see any sort of validity to the connection between bad teacher=lots of red marks. Some of the teachers I learned the most from were the ones who would mark up my papers the most. How are you going to become a better...
I might talk about the spirit of Santa Claus and how he doesn't actually come down the chimney, that we just like to pretend he does. Even then though, your dd might choose to believe in him. Kids are funny like that!
Quote: Originally Posted by Sharlla I don't see it that way. It may seem that I do more, but infact I have it much easier than him. I'm the one with all the free time to see friends and pursue hobbies. I may be on call 24/7 but the actual amounts of work I do and the time it takes me is far less than the hours or work he put in. To each his own I guess. I do think this has a lot to do with individual situations and temperments of...
Quote: Originally Posted by lauraess Did i say my opinion counted more than others????: excuse me if it sounded Rude to you, afterall- you've been here longer, eh?- guess you looked up my info REALLY, now, I was simply asking a question: " what are all you thinking?"-Whats the big deal? Lighten up. No, I didn't look up your info, it is right to the left, underneath your username in all of your posts And the only reason I even noticed...
Quote: Originally Posted by lauraess And to the person who thinks im rude- uhhh what-? for expressing my opinion? I didnt insult anyone. I've been around here awhile and have been parenting too for some time and my opinion counts. Laura No, not for expressing your opinion. For the "Hello??? What are you all thinking, did you read the OP?" You are honestly going to tell me that was not rude and insulting to the previous posters on...
Quote: Originally Posted by lauraess Hello? The child has NEVER been with anyone other than g-ma!!!!! What are all you thinking or did you not read the O. P.? My question, asked twice, a suggestion that the baby be left with g-ma for the overnight while mom and dad get much needed time away and KNOW their baby is in good safe hands. EVEN if he does have a hard time it will actually be a stepping stone for further tries/attempts at times away- and he...
I have been searching for the perfect bedwetter pant for a long time now. The Motherease ones are nice and durable, but still leak on my heavy wetter. I was just searching around and came across this, which sounds really bulky, but also cheap and effective. http://www.borntolove.com/frugal-column3.html
It varies a lot depending on how big the baby is and how heavy a wetter. With ds 1 he only fit in them for a couple of months because he was a really heavy wetter. I went to premiums when he was 3 months old, which the diaper service I was using didn't reccommend because they thought he'd be way too small. They were bulky, but at least they didn't leak. With ds 2 I probably used them around the same time, 3 months, but more because he was big. With ds 3 I could...
No one has tried these? Bummer, I was hoping to get some opinions on them before shelling out for 4