or Connect

Posts by rpar003

Fridays would work well for us in general.
I marked 10lbs - but that's for both. DD was 9lbs 9ozs at 41 wks 5 days DS was 10lbs 2oz at 42 wks (both induced )
I know my DS got his days and nights mixed up. Or in reality I think what was happening is he was increasing my supply. For about three days he wouldn't sleep unless my nipple was in his mouth. It almost drove me bonkers!!! And he slept so deeply during the day. He was a little younger than your LO though. Anyway, I believe the best course of action is to keep to the days/nights as you want her to have them. Try waking her if you have to/want to during the day to...
Thanks for all your advice! Let's just hope the weather co-operates!
Dude - baby lambs? Oh we'll be there! DD LOVES the animals (except the turkeys. They scare her). We were there in the Fall when the calf was born and that was very exciting. We were planning on potentially going to the sugaring event, or just having a tour. Anytime is OK for us, except Tues & Thurs mornings. And I have a baby who potentially naps at inconvenient times, but it wouldn't hurt him to miss a nap.
Interesting - Milford's not actually out of the picture. I could just drive over there and have her get off the train there, instead of going all the way to New Haven.
I'm not all that concerned - I'll have a car. My friend is arriving and departing from the New Haven-State Street train station, and we only have a total of three hours. So nowhere too far away, but I'm perfectly happy to drive somewhere.
A friend and I are meeting up for about 3 hrs in New Haven. No reason, except that it's approx. 1/2 way. She's just visiting from Colorado so I want to grab the chance to see her. I will be accompanied by my 3 yr old and 7 month old. I was thinking we could find a mall with an indoor play area where my DD could run off LOTS of energy (it's a 2 1/2 hr drive each way for us!). But I can't seem to find such a thing. Can anyone suggest anywhere that might be...
Thank you for your suggestions! We're taking it one day at a time. DS has just decided sleeping during the day is over-rated. I have wondered about putting the crib mattress under the amby bed. He's a big baby (almost 19lbs) so the bed is almost on the floor already (well not quite, but it looks that way). He's just started pulling up on furniture, so I guess it is just his latest trick. I feel so bad for him, I can see why the crib would be tough after the warm...
I heard it on the news today! I am so so excited : Of course now my baby is getting old enough that he doesn't want to NIP all the time. But honestly when he was little it did put me off. I moved from Colorado (where they have such a law) and couldn't believe MA didn't. Of course I still nip'ed - just more likely to think twice before doing so, or do do so in the car. Now I'm good to go :