or Connect

Posts by LaDeesseduTout

My mother's side is VERY Catholic....but my mother was never really practicing.....we did mid-night mass at Christmas, and Church Easter Sunday.....and thats about it. When I was 13ish I went and got saved, and then baptized Baptist....on my own, and really thought I had found my home.... Then as I gotta older I kinda fell away from the path.... Now I am trying to discover myself. Doing alot of reading and a praying to find my way. I am not sure exactley where I...
For my 4 year old, in a center, I pay $400.00 a month. He is there from 8:00am to 5:30pm. Shannon
sounds fun! I am 22 y.o. single mama with a 4 year old! Gotta love that unlimited long distance thing! PM me, if you'd like
the bad thing is I have always been late for everything...not just since having DS, but things have gotten progressively worse in the last 4 years since I have not only have to worry about my late behind but someone else too. Work has kinda just conceded that 8:30 is almost the same as 8:45 or 9am....I work late, or through lunch always.....and everything is always done on time so what difference is 15 mins really? Organization has always been a big problem for me,...
I just wanted to offer some support. I don't have any advice I am making that decision myself right now and know how hard it can be. DS's dad has not been around for well over a year, and now suddenly he wants to play daddy. I know that he will never be able to live up to the responsibility of a "real" dad, and eventually he will bail on DS again, but at the same time how can I just deny DS the right to know his father. I myself grew up with a "sometimey" father,...
Name: Shannon Place: Maryland Kids: 1 Ds just turned 4 years old Age: 22 I Work Full Time, for a non-profit that handles endowments, scholarships and grants. I hate it, I am bored to death, I could be doing so much more, but its a secure job with great benefits so here I am, and here I will stay! Intersting Tidbits....hmmm it would take me all week to explain my situation....and since I'm at work now I will try to make it short and sweet. We dated on...
Ds and I went to see it this week. It was cute, DS had a great time, while it still had more than enough hidden adult humor to keep me entertained. I would almost say that I like it better than the first one, but maybe that is just because I have been forced to sit through the frist one I don't know some where around 17,000 times, and the humor is kind of lost after the first 6,000 times. : Hope you like it! Shannon
I am going to the Projekt Revolution Tour. Its Linkin Park, Korn, Snoop Dog, The Used, and Less than Jake so far......more bands still to be announced.....(there has even been rumor of D12) Korn is like my all time favorite, with Linkin Park running a a very close second......when I heard they were going on tour together....I almost died! (Sigh) Jonathan Davis, and Mike Shinoda at the same place I don't know if I can take it
I am feeling better now, its just everyone I tried to talk to this about IRL didn't seem to "get it". I know it doesn't really matter how far apart they are....I had just not ever pictured my little family to turn out this way. Not that its not wonderful....but just not the way I planned. I keep trying to remind myself that I have all kinds of new "big boy" things to look forward to.....but I still miss my baby Thanks again! Shannon
Hey Ladies! Well my baby turned 4 on 3/19, and he is such a big little man! So independent! and precious in every way!! I am proud of the individual he is turning out to be. but suddenly I find myself sad....I have a child now, not a baby! and I know its been quite a while since he was actually a baby but it is just kind of sinking in. When am I gonna get to hold a baby again, co-sleep, nurse, sing and dance them to sleep, watch them roll over for the first...