or Connect

Posts by somemama

Their last name is McCaughey, and they were born in 1998. http://www.lhj.com/lhj/category.jhtm...Septuplets.xml Babies were never meant to be born in litters.
The study was done in Great Britain.
Anyone who has made it to Senior Member without making it onto somebody's "ignore" list hasn't been doing a good enough job! (kind of like the expression, "If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention.") I consider it a badge of honor that I'm probably on someone's ignore list. Now, if the mods would just put me on ignore so they can't read what I have to say........... :LOL
Quote: Originally posted by Journey mulatto is just a term for a person who has one white parent, and one black parent. Yah, I'm familiar with the definition. But I've only read it in old books--I've never heard anyone actually say it! To me, it's like saying Negro, which technically just means black, but nobody says anymore, because the people to whom it used to refer do not prefer that term. And do you know where "mulatto" derived...
I wash my undies separately from everything else. And I put them through an extra rinse! But don't bleach your undies, seriously. The residual bleach can affect the delicate balance of bacteria in your vaginal area, and it will be much easier for you to get a yeast infection.
Quote: Originally posted by Muggins&Doody So, who's gonna buy me a celebratory diaper? : Are you incontinent?
Quote: Originally posted by Journey (besides a big beautiful woman who is mullato) Is "mullato" still an acceptable word? I didn't think so. It doesn't sound very PC. But congrats on your new position!
And don't forget taking out teeth before they become infected with those nasty cavities. Think of all the brushing you'll save!!
Quote: Originally posted by Mothra The fact remains, as well, that the idea that circumcised men are more likely to be homosexual is total crap. It's not saying or even implying that all men will be more likely to be homosexual if they are circ'd. It's just saying that IN THAT PARTICULAR STUDY, with those particular men, a higher number of THOSE MEN reported having same sex partners.
bump