or Connect

Posts by hotmamacita

Quote: Originally Posted by macheetah This is a first for me and I was hoping to get some perspective from other mamas. My DD, age 9, has had one playdate with another girl of the same age at her house and this weekend we planned to do the same at my house. The other mother and I got to know each other on the phone, took walkarounds both of our houses. I liked her and she seemed to like me. The girls get along great. Today my DD told me that...
Quote: Originally Posted by EFmom Under no circumstances would I wallow in this. I haven't been appointed as the Bedroom Police and it's not my business to get involved in other people's intimate relationships. Sending stuff anonymously is beneath contempt, imo. If you are compelled to meddle, have the decency to own it. This is not meddling or getting into other's business. This is her son's father and his partner. Things could explode...
Quote: Originally Posted by kathymuggle I have a neighbour who is not Ok - and she has 2 children. Frankly, I think untreated mental illness is at play, and she is the source of a lot of drama. I avoid her and her drama but have not told her off in no uncertain term because her DD's and my DD' are best friends. So today her older DD is visiting. Her older DD is feeling incrediably smothered by her mom (who is highly and inappropriately...
you have to blow off the luxury comments
Run from Sprint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote: Originally Posted by philomom Never tell. It's none of your business. Never tell?
Quote: Originally Posted by minkajane XH cheated on me by trolling for random sex on the internet. He continued having random hookups while he dated someone for over a year. He's now dating someone I know from high school that I still talk to, who is a very nice person and does not deserve to be cheated on. I Googled his username tonight. He has at least three swingers/hookups profiles that have been accessed within the past two weeks. So he's...
Okay, well, you have to follow your heart and do what you feel is best. My response is just that, my own response. It is not a 'should' for you or anyone else. If my ex went, I would go. Esp. if my ex had gone in abusive directions with me in the past. I would want to be close to my child(ren) and be closely available to them.
We have one TV in the living room. We went for many years without TV at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by IntuitiveJamie I'm having a pirate themed birthday party for my soon to be 3 year old. The favors are a bandanna, sash, sword and pirates chest with choc. gold coins they find in the treasure hunt. To me, these things are not appropriate for under 2 years old. I know that in the past, I didn't expect anything for my youngest when he could not partake in something like the above. Just curious as to what others feel. It's...