or Connect

Posts by orangekoolaid

HI!  We are leaving on Friday for 2 weeks but would be interested when we return.  I have a 6.5 year old DD.  Weekends are best as I work during the week. PM me if you want to get together at a playground :)  We are free weekend of Labor Day.  
do you have a food bank/food pantry in your area where you can get some free groceries?  
yes.  lacto-ovo.  
So, I admit.  I have no clue what "Downtown Abbey" is or any of the other shows out there that my friends are all raving about right now. Even my friends who I would consider "not addicted" to TV.     Do you ever feel like you have no idea what's going on and you almost are embarrassed because of it?     Part of me really could care less about these popular shows, but then I wonder if I am missing out on something I truly need to know about.
yes, I am in the same situation, though haven't been as lucky as you.  poor count and poor morphology.  My partner takes the following each day: Vitamin C 1000mg Beta-Carotene 25,000 IU Zinc 50 mg Vitamin E 1,000 IU Selenium 200 mcg and "essential beginnings XY physician's formula" that my chinese medicine practitioner recommended.  He takes 6 of those each day.  
i had a bank account starting when I was 5.  I remember taking pennies in and depositing them at the bank (and have the bank books to prove it-- deposited like $1.33 kind of stuff for years).  When I was in 10th grade I took a trip to Germany with my school.  paid for the whole thing myself.  My parents were poor so they would have never been able to pay for it.     now that my daughter is 5 we are getting her a bank account.  i tell her this story as an example of...
we did with our DD for 3.5 years.  now we live in a small house and I told my DP that I miss our small apartment.  We maximized the wall space (stacked vertically) and it was really a great way to keep our stuff limited.  People knew we had not space so they didn't buy us stuff.  It was less stressful on me to clean, etc- and was so much cheaper than what we are paying now.  The only downside is that it's nice having space now to just 'get away' from DD or DP when I need...
you could always make some soap with it.  
Our favorite inexpensive meal is shredded cabbage, chopped onions sauteed in olive oil w/Salt and pepper to taste and then serve with whole grain pasta (cooked separately).  
hi.  does your employer offer a healthcare flexible spending account?  We've used that to pay for our treatments and it's saved $$$ since my plan doesn't offer it (I currently have Healthnet also)