or Connect

Posts by chanibell

Ive been reading all the recent news about Sigg bottles and want another alternative. My dh has been needing a water bottle and I was wondering what you all thought of Kleen Cantines or Camelbak ones? Any others you personally recommend? blessings~
Seems like this movie has been trying to come out for some time. I'm going to see it b/c I have a child,my dh is an animator, and I think its about time there is a movie about an AA princess.....
I loved it and will probably go see it again while its still in theaters. I actually really wanted to see District 9,but happy to have seen this movie instead. I do hear good things about District 9...
We have been incorporating this idea for the past 4 years now. One of my many joys is life is to get rid of things or 'regift" lol. A couple of years ago I was able to do a two for one with the "something you wear and something you need". Whew! I bought my dh and fleece jacket! Killed two birds with one stone so to speak. We also have a tiny x-mas tree that sits on top of our buffet. I'm not sure why,I have a large sized one,but its so much easier to put up and decorate (...
Uggggg! They just asked me AGAIN if I can watch their daughter even though I told them no! The father just said," Well, I have a job tomorrow,what if I pay you?" and I said "NO!" "Well, he said, I thought I would try one more time". What the heck is wrong with these people?
Quote: Originally Posted by rootzdawta Hey Mamas . . . what's your policy on walking with your older children (ages 4 and up) in the street? DS1 now refuses to be in the stroller but also refuses to hold my hand. I'm fine with it if he follows my rules (stop on the dime, stay in front of me, hold my hand in busy areas) but I feel like I meet a lot of critical eyes in the street. Do you think it's an unnecessary risk and he should be forced to hold...
hello everyone. Thanks for the advice again. I got "the call" about watching said friends dd b/c someone's brother was in town and I at first said: I would ask my husband and get back to them...but ten minutes later I called them back and said no! Then I got a long e-mail about the flooring and how much help I have been and they couldn't do the things they do without me and how they wanted to come over and talk about the flooring in which I said," no worries about the...
I watched it as well. I want some of the dance costumes myself. I really enjoyed it,but I also liked Dancing with the Stars as well.
Whew...finally figured out what Maryanne is. Can't wait to see about Lafayette. Eric is so hot...
I knew as soon as they brought that in the house,she would say something! LOL Ive never laughed so hard!