or Connect

Posts by chanibell

I try and play with my ds. My idea of "play" though is called "teacher time". This is where I teach him how to write letters on the chalkboard and them he teaches me how to write letters on the chalkboard. We also play card games like "go fish" and there is a nice Maisy one he likes too. We play that a lot. We also play a game called Gobblet ( which is a lot of fun). Actually I would rather play than do the things I normally would do around the house ( like dusting!) I...
I thought for sure that they would call last night b/c of another free something or rather,but I may see them tonight or tomorrow b/c my husband has work for the husband of the couple. In one way I'm happy that he's throwing some work his way on the other hand..... But yes, I will let them know that I will not babysit on the days that my son is not home( he goes to preschool a few days a week) with me and not in the evenings. So most likely they will find someone...
It looks like its not offered right now,but maybe in the fall they will re-offer the show. It may be online or even Netflix.... I'm going to give Footballers wives another try. Have you seen that show?
You may like Mistresses then. Do you have on demand?
Quote: Originally Posted by Lindsay1234 I saw one a long time ago in New York and the woman had an apt so small, she coulndt even open the fridge halfway! She ended up buying a "spacious" 400sq ft studio for 500K!! Did anyone see the Itnl one in Italy or Spain maybe with the 2 guys and their house that was made up of tiny hallways and tinier levels? They bought it without seeing the place. It was tiny and weird, but adorable! Oh I totally saw...
Quote: Originally Posted by Ellp I don't watch the shows but I live in a very expensive town. The average house price here is well into the $550,000's and thats ACCOUNTING for all the run down, tear down houses. Its the land that holds the value. What kills me is when you see a house on the east side (not a good side) that needs 100,000's of thousands of $$ to make livable, and they want $500,000 for it. Sheesh! Take a look at this... The area's...
I love this show too! I also like the Househunters international show as well. I live in said city and $500,000 sounds about right...in fact its almost a bargain if its a nice place with a yard etc etc. My dh and I think of moving to somewhere with more sun,but its hard to find a place that has everything you need plus SIFF! I'm still looking.....
I tried to get into it,but I think I was too far behind. Should I give it a go? I watch Mistresses though. Do you watch that? I heard the show will not be renewed though,but the story line seems interesting.
My dh and I saw it today and he cried at the end. It was a really sweet movie. He also cried at Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I cried at the first Land before time movie...happy movies make us cry!
I live in Greenlake,but if I had it to do over I would pick Wallingford b/c of more things to walk to and its really not far from Greenlake anyway. Ballard is nice,too and in the past I would have said Capital Hill,but the energy there has changed too much for me. Maybe I miss my 20's