or Connect

Posts by chanibell

Hi, Thanks so much for your warm responces. Yes, we did talk about kids before we married. He says he does want to be a father,just not now. I think we just keep going over," is there a RIGHT time to have kids" The answer is no of course. I think its going to work out though. Yesterday on my birthday, he brought up adopting two children we saw on the foster care webpage. (I forwarded him their cute pictures). Its a small step. Im hoping that he doesnt fell like he'll be...
I would like to have children and my husband doesnt seem very keen on the idea. Its to the point to where when I bring it up ( all the time) we have fights about it. I had a lifethreatening illness years ago and my husband and I felt that life was short. We vowed that we were going to life life to the fullest etc. Its seems like there's one more hurdle to overcome with him. Is it money,he says no. Is it time? No, I would be a stay at home mom,but I KNOW my husband wouldnt...
My husband does NOTHING! He works alot and says since I do the best job of cleaning,that I should just keep doing a good job. I ALWAYS have to ask him to pick up his clothes and put them in the hamper and since we've bought our house 5 YEARS ago, he's never mopped,cleaned the bathroom and forgets to take our the garbage to the street. I wash my hands of him, which means if I want anything done I have to do it myself. If Im hungry,he asks, "where do you want to go out to...