or Connect

Posts by 1babysmom

I have used it with an older e3 as well as the newer Explorer, which both have the same attachments/bar as the old Sport, the Classic and the Dot.
Mine always do the ravenous thing too. It cracks me up!
I never do intentional tummy time.   Mine have all had strangely strong neck muscles from birth though and sit up pretty early so I guess I just never really think about it much.  They have all been tummy sleepers though so that part comes naturally I guess.     As far as being fussy, I think that's pretty common at this age (especially upon waking).  All but one of mine have been fairly (to VERY) fussy until they start spending long periods of time awake.  Then I...
I completely understand!  I've never gone before 40 weeks (first was induced, next two were castor oil babies (though it was s, then my 4th happened spontaneously a few days after my EDD), but I am always 5ish cm by the time I start labor, and with #3 I was 6cm!!  Always very effaced as well, baby engaged (for weeks before), tons of mucus plug and bloody show...all that fun stuff that would mean a "normal" woman would be in labor but I have to sit it out for a month or...
In the Bamberoo WC. 5 1/2 weeks, 11lbs 14oz, 22.35", long and lean like my girls becausr he isn't chubbing up yet.
How big is she now?  I find that usually at about the 12lb mark the knit wraps (Moby, Sleepy Wrap, Boba, etc) seem to start sagging, and then from there on out it is hit or miss with how comfy they are for mom considering you usually have to adjust it and tighten it a lot. After that point I like a woven wrap that doesn't give as much, or a SSC like the Ergo/Beco/Boba/etc.  I find that they aren't quite as comfy for longer periods as a wrap since they aren't as versatile...
  Oh no! :(  If is your period, I completely understand.  I always get ripped off while breastfeeding, too.  BUT...It does seem like there is a trend for a lot of women to have some period-like bleeding around 6-7 weeks but it's not their period.  I have no idea WHAT it is but it seems really common to see women thinking they've started around this time and then go on to not cycle for quite some time afterwards.  So hopefully that's it!     My DD1, my fussiest, was a...
I would ask about the bleeding too. I tend to bleed less than most, and it seems to vary a lot from woman to woman, but that still seems like a lit of blood for this far out! How are all of your LO's growing?? This dude is 11lb 14oz at 5w1d. So just under 3lbs up from his 9lb birth weight. He was 11lb 9oz at 4w though so he has slowed a bit for now. He is ~22.25" long (as of last week), was 21" at birth.. It is funny, in his clothes they can be too big on top and...
How are you doing btw, mama?