or Connect

Posts by 1babysmom

You might also want to look into a glandular adrenal rebuilder as well. It is important to support and rebuild the adrenals while treating the thyroid. Oh and I find selenium to be really beneficial to me, too. So you may notice good results with that.
FWIW, my T4 was 1.02 at my 4week pg draw, then .77 at 10weeks (last draw was at 29 weeks but I don't recall that number). This was my first pg in a long time that resulted in a healthy, living term baby! I was also on Armour Thyroid (only started about 12 weeks before the pregnancy). But obviously those numbers didn't hinder the outcome. I have Hashimotos thyroiditis and my ONLY indicator was my elevated antibody count, and it is likely the cause of at least SOME of my...
BioGaia is what we use. How funny momma-bear! My babies have all loved the 4-wheeler! They zonk immediately!
I don't know of any actual bank that doesn't (but I don't know much about them, either)...I mean, it's still more beneficial than the alternative, I'm sure, since it's still human milk, and like I said, I totally get why they do it considering they've got milk coming in from random people all over the place (though most places require screening on those people before, too).  But it still sort of weirds me out thinking of how LIVE breastmilk is (and is SUPPOSED to be)....
Don't let yourself feel guilty! Mommy guilt will eat you up if you let it....you are doing an awesome job and have already given your little ones SO much more by breastfeeding as much as you can than many babies (singletons!!) ever get!!!!
Do you have someone local who could donate to you? Might be worth looking if you are comfortable with that. I have only donated locally (for free, but if I was doing it long term I would just ask to have the cost of te bags covered) but I had the opportunity to meet the moms so they got to know me and my lifestyle. The only thing that I question about milk banks is that the milk is pasteurized and that takes away a lot of the beneficial properties of breastmilk. There...
Oh yes...I HATE when mothers are made to feel guilty about car crying, so no hate from me!  My DD1 screamed her head off in the car for the first 14 months of her life (and we live 20 minutes from town...LITTLE town...bigger shopping is at least an hour away...so there's never a "short" drive for us).  It was awful and I remember seeing some women on MDC talking about how it was "crying it out" and it made me feel horrible!  There's just not much to be done in the car. :(
MaineCoastMama, is it like a blood blister? As for pacis we use Soothies and MAMs.
Yikes....posting all over the place.... Eta- HA! Go figure, it deleted my original post too....
Holy triple post....