or Connect

Posts by Kajira

I also remember you from the DB back in the day, I remember some of your threads about him in 08 or so, I'm so so sorry that it has come to this. I know you will keep fighting and that you will win custody of your children back and you will do amazing work with others in the same position. {{hugs}} to you
Quote: Originally Posted by philomom Always. I scrub everything and put clean sheets on the bed. It's no fun to come home to a dirty house and have a mountain of laundry from the trip. This BUT our last vacation a mouse got in the house like 15 mins before we left thru an open door, so I came home and cleaned top to bottom again, and cleaned everyday even for a month after I'd killed it (we tried the no kill options and NONE worked) Posting...
We'd have no issue with it, but we have our own secrets that make most squirm. However I would say I REALLY don't feel the need to share our quirks with the ladies from church that we do play dates with, kwim? For me if you told me your dh CD's before a playdate, I'm asking is he CD-ing in-front of the kids? If you say no, then I'm wondering why the hell you are telling me! Seriously that's your private business. I don't tell people about what we pull out when the kids...
Now they really think I'm going to spend a penny to send these bottles back? They must be NUTS!, I'm returning the last set I bought and the single one with the old liner is getting thrown out. Sigg can kiss my butt! I will not carry their product ever!
Ahhh I'm back last year I went over my 50 books for pleasure this year I think I'm going to try 75 School books should put me into the 80-90 range The Kushiel series by Jacqueline Carey 1)Kushiel's Dart 2)Kushiel's Chosen 3)Kushiel's Avatar 4)Kushiel's Scion 5)Kushiel's Justice 6)Kushiel's Mercy Surprisingly good so much so that I read all in like 2 1/2 weeks, intrigue, intrigue and more intrigue. Kushiel is a sadistic god, and his "hand" is weaved through...
best wishes and good luck!!!
That's the thing it's a bit more than I'm comfy with
I was just touching my dd's legs and realized her tibia is bent, however it's not bow ( ) the bone curves to the front of the bone not the side should I be worried? I have a ped appointment (2 year well visit) but it's a toss up who'll I see at the practice since dd's doc left a couple months back and the fact that I delay vax maybe a real issue depending on whom I see.
Quote: Originally Posted by sagemomma exactly periwinkle, my young children will grow up with a black president and for them it will be the norm. i think it does obama a disservice to concentrate so much on his race, he is so much more than that. and the idea of the "white privelage" of not seeing race is probably one of the most ridiculous, racist things i have heard in a long time. : where i live, there is no white privelage, i am one of 3 white...
I'm an expat to the US, but I'll add my 2 cents. I'll just speak generally about the Caribbean It's hard to just move to an island, I know my island for example is telling employers they have to train locals so that when the work permits are up the foreign employees can return home, and generally it's the highly skilled/highly educated that are allowed in. In the islands most places start you with 2-3 weeks paid vacation, and they are plenty holidays which you get...