or Connect

Posts by EmmaJean

ME!! Due on Sunday. Went to the chiro yesterday and I think the baby has dropped more since things feel so heavy this morning. But I'm not feeling as horrible and desparate as I was last week (at least so far today!) so that's good. I guess I could do 2 more weeks of this if I had to. I'm thinking of asking mw to do the "stretch and sweep" next wed if I'm still preg. Haven't ever tried that before........
my friend just had a hb last year near ramstein. I don't know specifics at all, but you can find info online. I did some searching for her. and you can use google translator to help you out w/ understanding what you're finding. If you're near ramstein, PM me and I can get you her info. I think she did it totally out w/o tricare's involvement, and pretty sure she went on standard. But not 100%. Definitely ask in the Germany section of FYT or search there. Good luck!
next sunday the 28th! I would LOVE to not go over again. That would mean 2.5 more weeks, and I seriously cannot imagine. I feel the more I complain, the longer this is going to last! better shut my mouth I guess--or turn off my brain which is the real problem.
ok, I'm so glad I started this thread b/c we obviously needed the support!!!! Jessielove, I love that mantra. I should read that every day. Tomorrow I'm 39wks, my butt hurts so bad from hemorroids, so I'm so ready to get things done so they can GO AWAY!!!! But the baby is in charge not me................
hormonal bastketcase? YES! I had my mw appt on wed and dumped ALL over her!!! It wasn't pretty. Cried and cried....... I haven't even admitted that to dh! But it was SO good to just admit all the things that are bothering me and messing w/ my head and heart. She was very sweet about it. I feel really good today! Minus my butt pain, but whatever. I've been 10 days late the last 2 preg, and all I can say is emotions are all over the place! Some days are great,...
oh Carlin, I feel for you!!! I hope that baby comes in the nick of time so you don't have to worry about being risked out (((hugs)))
I'm so curious about this movie! Does it want to be taken seriously or is it just a big silly thing? I can't take Maya R or what's his name seriously! I hope to see it at some point though. I'll probably just have to rent it later this year.
So it looks like everyone's having babies, and I know there are lots of us not done for a couple/few more weeks!! How are we all doing?? Me? I'm feeling "different" this week, new kinds of ctx, new annoyances. I would think I've been in early labor since Wed, but I guess not. I really really don't want to do this for 3 more weeks. I'm due the 28th, but my last 2 kids were 10 days "late" and I'll probably go late again. I have a brand new TMI thing going on that...
take your favorite "stay healthy" supplement!! That's all I have to say!! Oh my, my friend flew last week, and she and the kids came home and go super sick right away. It's been such a pain. She's 30+ weeks. I flew at 36ish wks w/ my first baby, and it went fine. It wasn't a big long flight like yours will be though. Wear flipflops or shoes your can slip on/off b/c your feet will swell on the plane. And make sure to drink plenty of water and walk around whenever...
oh, and I wanted to add that w/ my second baby, I just "knew". It was so obvious. For the past week or so, every night I'd get woken up by contractions, and it was really annoying. Then one night, I woke up and knew that one was different. I waited and had a couple more and I just "knew"--it was so crazy! They just felt totally different. And when they picked up and didn't fizzle out, that was the for sure sign. It's so crazy how we have to play the wait and see...