or Connect

Posts by stellabluz

Thank you. I do have an etsy shop (you can see it in my profile :), and it keeps me busy and has actually made me some money this holiday season! Now I'm just struggling to find the time...And I so hear you on the distraction computerness. I am so glad I left fb. I have plenty to learn, indulge in here and on etsy :) I so wish I could give my dh that kind of responsibility. I should have long ago, now I feel he is so used to me doing it that it will be real effort for us...
Oooh! Everyone is looking so darn sweet! Rainbow eye and Here's our first holiday photo attempt, i had to bribe, give out lip gloss and squat like a mad woman to get these done. This is the best one and look at my 4 year !  
btw~babycakes, what is your dosage? I have been wondering for meself:) I could maybe see the logic of it in times of sickness... I actually gave Mose Sodium Ascorbate (vit C crystals ) in breastmilk when he caught a horrible cold from his sisters a few weeks back. I noticed improvement in 24 hours.
I know mama! I have been tempted to go there, but please come back every now and then to show off all the hearty and lovely growth! I miss you all too!  
Thank all of you so much for your replies. I really needed a bit of what ya'll gave me. the hugs, the i been there's, the advice, the questions you help me raise. It does give me something to go from, which is more than I had before while I was just spinning within myself. It also feels like there is hope! So thanks sisters!   Linda:thank you for your understanding.I think I should familiarize myself with the current eval's and then think about another. The PDD-NOS...
Apparently my husband and his mom were both cup fed from 3 months on. My mother in law tells me it worked just fine (but she doesnt let on otherwise very much :) good luck!
...Or just feel like an idiot of a parent? Or like their child is a direct reflection of their own weaknesses? Or like you "gave" them this cause you can't even distinguish what the hell is going on ???   Every time I meet with everybody, or even just the teacher, I feel like I am not "doing" enough with the dx my daughter has, like I should be doing more or helping them help her. But in all actuality, I have no idea where to begin. I *know my daughter, I *know she's...
This is true....hmmm maybe so. Miss you guys!    
I would love to be a part of this conversation. My initial stirrings that something needed to change in this direction came around week 1 when dh went back to work and I had three sweetlings looking to me for food,interaction, a place to play and arms to hold. I am a natural born scatter brain and thrive off of a mixture of creativity, physical movement, homebody goodness and inspiration through a music/love/dreaming combo. While all that is awesome to hope for, the...