or Connect

Posts by Mandomami

Just read some other comments. ...thanks again for the advice!!! Love to all you helpful mamas!!!
I appreciate the info and already knew everything you said but i have 2 other children that each have multiple activities. I have 1 day a week that I am not drivibg tgrm around and is usually dedicated to woeking in school projects with my 3rd grader. I am still pumping but I only get about 2-3ounces to which I add 2-4 ounces of hemo milk. I also nurse her 3-5 times a day so I feel with the advice of other mamas and my own experience that I am doing what's best for my...
Thank you...Have talk to other moms and did some research. She should be good with the nursing I do and be ok without any milk while at the sitter's but it's more of a comfort thing. So I'd like to leave her with a bottle of some type of milk she enjoys I jsut cant keep pumping because it is a big stress in my life. Trying to get her and my 4 yo to nap so i can pump and then pump and not get enough, then have to wake them up to get my son and cook when I get home. I...
Thanks...She doesnt need it nutritionally since I nurse her when with her and she's on solids. Its more of a comfort thing with the bottle and milk when I'm away..   thanks for the input.  
Bump
Hi just getting more opinions on giving my baby girl coconut milk. She's almost 10 months and I leave her at sitter for 4 hours with food and 1 bottle of breastmilk.Want to stop pumping. At this age the amount of times I nurse her should be enough for her as I only work party-time. Just exploring what type of milk to give her. Cow's milk not an option. Both my other children and myself have dairy allergies.
Thank you makes me feel a whole lot better. Typically I nurse her between 4-6 she wakes up anywhere around there, then she goes to sitter then I pick her up and she has just had food. So I come home pump for the next day and nurse her again about an hour after pumping then she eats dinner and I nurse her before bed. My other daughter I gave her a straw sippy cup with milk at 6 months and she refused the boob a few weeks before her 1st bday so I think I'll put the alternate...
I am still nursing her when I'm home with her. I barely get a 4 oz bottle. Have to stay up late to complete my one bottle for the next day. She eats a fruit with oatmeal cereal, a bottle of breastmilk and about 4-6oz of a veggies meal. I make her food at home. It's my 3rd child and I stood home with my second they are all about 4 years apart so I don't remember what I did with my first when I was away from him 9-12 hours a day and pumped at work. I never used formula with...
I'm in a similar situation. Been treating my 8 month old ear infection with mullein garlic oil. She seemed better but last night had an all out crying session pumping on her ears and hair. Did a lot of research and read about most ear infections being viral. Decided to try the natural approach but after last night I think I'm giving in to abx :-(. She was crying and in so much pain. Feel so torn.EBF and dealt with thrush with my first so scared to go through that again....
thank you!