or Connect

Posts by madmacksmommy

Sorry you are having pooch problems my friend! No other advice for ya. Just wanted to send you a big hug!!!
All these stories are making me teary eyed. In a good way!
Quote: Originally Posted by mysticmomma It's been a long crappy week over here. I wish I had some so I could go completely . It's 1030 here, and I've yet to have LUNCH. : I'd share my wine with ya mama! Sorry about your crappy week. Mine has been that way too. Sick kids, crabby husband... what more could I ask for??!!
Quote: Originally Posted by clane Would you do the same with your underwear? Fresh day, clean bum deserves fresh pants, IMO. I am way too neurotic to be on this thread. I am a compulsive qtip junkie and clean ears, nose and belly button daily. I have way too many issues with "functions" to not wash my hands. My kids all have colds right now and I want to run away for a week until the snot is gone. Blood makes me squeamish, so periods are really...
Depending on where you are flying to and from, you may be able to get reasonable rates from http://www.allegiantair.com/ I get tickets there for around $39 one way. They fly out of smaller airports.
Quote: Originally Posted by mamajake I had a similar experience with a nurse in a hospital where my then infant son was having surgery. She kept asking me over and over for a bottle or pacifier for my son when he was in recovery because he would be upset and want to suck on something. I kept repeating that I would be nursing him as soon as he came out. I had arranged with the surgeon to get my son immediately post-op. She just couldn't get it. About...
I used to be a smoker but I haven't smoked since I got pregnant with dd1. I quit as soon as I got a BFP. But I was a considerate smoker. Never around doorways. Now that I don't smoke the smell really bothers me. My dd1 has asthma and dd2 has yet to be diagnosed but we think she has it too. It bugs me when I see people smoke around doorways. Today we took the kids to the park. And there was this man standing next to the playground and smoking away. I was ticked! I...
I have a bench seat int he middle of my Dodge Grand Caravan (05). At first I thought I wanted the Captain's chairs however a friend of mine had the Captain's chairs. I have to say that when her kids carseats were latched and tethered in, it made lifting the seat forward to get to the 3rd row rather difficult. One of my favorite things about my middle row bench is that it has 2 integrated child safety seats in it. It is nice to have the extra carseats if I need it for...
Quote: Originally Posted by LittlePeanut Me too. The OP made me do this I can't believe how many posters are responding here. IMO it's NEVER okay to leave a child in a car out of site not even for a second! To say it was a safe residential neighbourhood means nothing. Cars are stolen from these unsuspecting neighbourhoods all the time - Don't be so naive. The biggest difference, to me, between CIO in a crib and a car is generally you can hear the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Synchro246 I'm in the Tampa area We're not to far from you! We not to far from Orlando!