or Connect

Posts by starbound25

they sleep about 10 hours a night, they go to bed at 7pm and are alseep by 8 and wake up (on their own) at 6am so yes a good amount of sleep, and they eat a healthy diet as well
I'm dying over here mamas, any advice?
why does she want to be so mean!!! all my 4 and 5 yr old DD's do with each other lately is FIGHT!!!! its like they hate eachother, particuraly the 5 yr old she starts it ALL the time and this has now brought out a hitting reaction in my 4 year old the 5 yr old is in K now and I thought that might make things better because she would be gone from her all day but nope, from the second they wake up theres a fight and the second she gets home theres a fight today I...
well I had a long break from this thread and now this month alone this is my second post, DD1 and I have our issues together, its always DD1 that starts the ball rolling, she just wants ALL the attention and is so rude and mean and disrespectful to her sister younger sister and to me and sometime to DH but mostly it worst with her and I the past few days pretty much every spare minute she has spent fighting or being mean to DD2 today they have computer time, 1 hr...
oh my gosh its more what DONT they fight about, its EVERYTHING they take turns on the computer 1- do it like this 2- its my turn dont tell me how to do it 1- let me just do it for you 2- NOOOOOO 1-FFFIIINNNNEEEE you're poopy etc etc 2- I like dogs 1- dogs are yucky 2- no their not 1- yes they are if YOU like them 2- AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH etc etc also we try to be very fair with praise and compliments, when we praise #1 we have no problems from #2 when we...
where did all the 90210 fans go ? what does everyone think about the stars being too thin controversy?
all my 4 and 5 yr old DD's do with each other lately is FIGHT!!!! its like they hate eachother, particuraly the 5 yr old she starts it ALL the time and this has now brought out a hitting reaction in my 4 year old the 5 yr old is in K now and I thought that might make things better because she would be gone from her all day but nope, from the second they wake up theres a fight and the second she gets home theres a fight I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!::
ditto here too! I could have written all these posts as well OP- I have a stepdaughter too and feel the SAME way you said with the control! I've done the binging thing since I was 13, not all the time but on and off and yes I do it in secret too dont have answers and my story is so similar to the others I wont post it just jumping on the bandwagon!
ok I have to make a meatless dinner tonight limited ingrediants in the pantry and my protein source would be a can of chickpeas any ideas?? thanks all you super creative masterful mamas!
me me, I cant wait! want to see Lance Bass and his partner Lacey (she was on so you think you can dance a few years ago I love her Susan Lucci Cloris Lechman (interesting!) all of them! good clean fun and makes me want to work out to get the dancers body!!