or Connect

Posts by mommyto4grits

My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive Impulse, Unnecessary Spending Eat Out Nov.1- Nov.2- Nov.3- Nov.4-
My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive Impulse, Unnecessary Spending Eat Out Nov.1- Nov.2-
Quote: Originally Posted by diana_of_the_dunes Quick newbie question... We just go back and edit our posts when we spend? Or start a new post? Find your latest post, and then quote it, but remove the word quote and the symbols, and then just update with the latest info.
I am in! I did this challenge last month and it is great. I keep track of daily itemized expenses on my computer. But I like to come onto MDC and report a daily spend/no spend/frivalous spend day. I'm Vicki a stay-at-home, homeschooling Mom of 4 girls. My goals this month are to... Get as close to an extra $500 in savings as possible Cash Only- NO Credit Cards Eat out 1x per week Make more foods from scratch Keep an itemized, running list of "wants" and...
My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive Impulse, Unnecessary Spending Eat Out Oct.1- Groceries, consumables, and gas Oct.2- rest of grocery shopping DH and I had a date night, I think dinner was overpriced, but it was good. And DH got steak, which I never make. Oct.3- Oct.4- Oct.5-- Gymnastics and Art classes for the month for dd Oct.6- haircut for dd ...
No more eating out!!! My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive Impulse, Unnecessary Spending Eat Out Oct.1- Groceries, consumables, and gas Oct.2- rest of grocery shopping DH and I had a date night, I think dinner was overpriced, but it was good. And DH got steak, which I never make. Oct.3- Oct.4- Oct.5-- Gymnastics and Art classes for the month for...
Finally feeling like we are getting ahead, now the trick is not blowing it all! I have a list of needs and wants, and I really need to analyze every dime I spend. It seems that as soon as we are "ahead" SOMETHING comes up and blows it. We need a new dishwasher, dd 15 needs drivers ed., new gym shoes, and fall clothes, ugh! My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive ...
Finally feeling like we are getting ahead, now the trick is not blowing it all! I have a list of needs and wants, and I really need to analyze every dime I spend. It seems that as soon as we are "ahead" SOMETHING comes up and blows it. We need a new dishwasher, dd 15 needs drivers ed., new gym shoes, and fall clothes, ugh! My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive ...
My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive Impulse, Unnecessary Spending Eat Out Oct.1- Groceries, consumables, and gas Oct.2- rest of grocery shopping DH and I had a date night, I think dinner was overpriced, but it was good. And DH got steak, which I never make. Oct.3- Oct.4- Oct.5-- Gymnastics and Art classes for the month for dd Oct.6- haircut for dd ...