or Connect

Posts by mommyto4grits

Quote: Originally Posted by Crunchy*VT*Mom Please remind me that a huge purple jacket will make me look like Barney. True! Don't do it Prudence!!
My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive Impulse, Unnecessary Spending Eat Out Oct.1- Groceries, consumables, and gas Oct.2- rest of grocery shopping DH and I had a date night, I think dinner was overpriced, but it was good. And DH got steak, which I never make. Oct.3- Oct.4- Oct.5-- Gymnastics and Art classes for the month for dd Oct.6- haircut for dd ...
My Key: Budgeted, planned spending (includes groceries, gas, other necessary or well planned items- NOT impulse items) No Spend No Drive Impulse, Unnecessary Spending Eat Out Oct.1- Groceries, consumables, and gas Oct.2- rest of grocery shopping DH and I had a date night, I think dinner was overpriced, but it was good. And DH got steak, which I never make. Oct.3- Oct.4- Oct.5-- Gymnastics and Art classes for the month for dd Oct.6- haircut for dd ...