or Connect

Posts by mommyto4grits

The part of the deal where they will "pay off your loan whatever the amount" is a hidden fee. They will pay it off, but they will roll that "upside" down amount into the new loan. So you need to take that into account with the new payment. Also a corolla is really small, are you going to be okay with that for a few years? BTDT- is why I ask. We went from a big SUV to a Highlander, I hated it!
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- --$87 Groceries 9- 10- --$85 Groceries 11- 12- (would've been a but had to buy a new garbage can)
That's awesome! Doesn't it feel great to lose, and be in shape? Quote: Originally Posted by scrapadoozer Well, I had 70 lbs to lose when I started, so the weight came off really rapidly the first two months. I lost 25.5 lbs in those first two months alone. It is slowing down now (I am only averaging 7.25 lbs lost per month now). I am expecting the last 30 to take 5 months or so to lose. Not really on any special diet. Just watching my calories and...
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- --$87 Groceries 9- 10- --$85 Groceries 11-
I know what you mean, I've lost 33 lbs but not as quick as you. How did you lose 10lbs a month?? Quote: Originally Posted by scrapadoozer I've lost 40 lbs in the past 4 months. While that is great for my health, it is not so great for my pocket book. When I am heavier, I don't really care what I wear. When I start feeling better and feeling like I look better, all of the vanity comes back. I really have already purchased enough clothes in my new size,...
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- --$87 Groceries 9- 10- --$85 Groceries
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- --$87 Groceries 9- $69 on Mother's Day dinner, at just an ordinary restaurant uggghhh!
I am in Charleston, I have found the area very homeschool friendly, and in this area there are a lot of homeschooler's, feel free to pm me if you want.
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5- 6- 7- 8- --$87 Groceries
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5- 6- 7-