or Connect

Posts by mommyto4grits

My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5- 6-
My 3 oldest girls have had standardized testing this week, so I have been out of the house each day, and although I have bought needed items, I feel like I have done nothing but spend money. Testing is over and I am ready for a few No-Spend days. My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4- 5-
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day 1- --$124 Groceries 2- 3- --$49 Groceries 4-
I'm Vicki, mom of 4 girls, I did this challenge last month and have done it in prior months also. My goals--Short term goals right now, get $500 in savings by the end of the month. Pay cash for 1 vacation this month. How I plan to do this.... Not eating out!! Once or twice a month for DH and I to have a date night Buying necessities and really thinking about purchases outside of necessities (will wait 24 hours for anything over $10). Having at least 2 no-drive...
I need to try this! Quote: Originally Posted by ceeveg This is our family! What I tend to do is cook meat in our slow cooker, since I don't really like handling it. I can just dump it in, and it's usually something like chicken. I shred it to keep in the fridge, and then make my usual meals, lots of things like curries, beans and rice, lentil tacos, veggie fajitas, and then my husband and daughter have the option to add meat in, but the base is a...
I am looking for the same thing, hope to see some good replies
I'm Vicki, mom of 4 girls, I did this challenge last month and have done it in prior months also. My goals--Short term goals right now, get $500 in savings by the end of the month. Pay cash for 1 vacation this month. How I plan to do this.... Not eating out!! Once or twice a month for DH and I to have a date night Buying necessities and really thinking about purchases outside of necessities (will wait 24 hours for anything over $10). Having at least 2 no-drive...
Craigslist, eBay for smaller items
My key: No Spend No Driving Budgeted Spending/Necessities/Thought Over Purchase Unnecessary Spending : Exercise Day April 1st- : April 2nd- so not thrilled I spent money today, but dd did truly need some clothes, got great deals and stayed within a reasonable amount April 3rd- was a bit of and April 4th- April 5th-7th- ON VACATION, x3 April 8th- April 9th- $270 Vet bill for sick dog otherwise April 10th- Ate Dinner Out April 11th- if...