or Connect

Posts by cali4niachef

@cupcake'smom Hi! I use to do a lot of traveling to client's home, unfortunately/fortunately I'm so busy now I don't have time to travel to clients home to offer the service.I have a designated studio that is separate from my living quarters designated for placenta encapsulation. You can read more the service  on my site at www.euphoricbirth.com  
https://www.etsy.com/listing/112231806/placenta-encapsulation-kit-basic?ref=af_shop_favitem
Does anyone know of any doula in training or aspiring doulas around Marion, IL that would be interested in attending a birth(EDD 4/18)? Mom strongly desires a natural birth. Thanks!!! PM me or email me at cali4niachef @ msn . com.      
Was it Keller?
Hi Noelle, I am a doula and I know of one newly trained doula right in your area!   Her name is Staci Breitrnbach 302-561-5872 stacistarbreit@gmail.com     Tell her I sent you her way, hope it works out!   ~ Cindy Euphoric Birth Services  
Hi Ladies! I hope this reaches you in good spirits and health. I am a doula in central Delaware. Im contacting you behalf of my friend, Skye; she is seeking support for a vbac. Unfortunately I am unable to be her doula as I live 2hrs from her and I am also expecting a baby around the same time. I am hoping one of you ladies may be able to assist her in her vbac journey or put her in touch (even with a doula in training) with someone who can. She is due in early...
I do this. I've also made a journal post, step-by-step tutorial if you want to do this yourself to save money.   http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1577334/Placenta_Encapsulation_Instructions_w_Pictures   Good luck!    
  FREE PUBLIC SCREENING!!!!!!          Hailed as the must see film for every pregnant woman and woman that intends to have children!!! In a mere 86 minutes it may change everything you thought you knew about childbirth, maternity health care and how birth shapes a mother. Incredibly moving, informative and empowering! January 21st, Friday 8:30pm at Comfort Zone Yoga Center in Lewes, DE For more information 302-632-8269 or...
Can someone recommend a VBAC friendly provider at PRMC? I'm tyring to find one for a friend. Thanks!
More than likely I will do academics before I apprentice. Since I wont apprentice till all my kids are in school all day, it will be some time. I'm pregnant with my 3rd. I definitely dont think academic study takes away from the intuition. Either you have it or your dont, nothing can take it away. I am all for education and learning, in all forms. I might do something like Midwife To Be just so I have so I have a structured curriculum. Which course are you...