or Connect

Posts by kelly_amber

Welcome
Welcome
Welcome, There's Lots to do Here Enjoy!
:
Welcome
My Sister is in her last semester to be an RN and my SIL finished a year ago, she works in the NICU. They are both helping with child care, I've watch my Sis' now 3 year old ds when she works nights and while she's in school, so she owes me! Also, my dad and Step Mom are retired for back up. Fieryfly: I am really set on this program that I applied for, but just in case I got on the wait list at the CC that my sister is in. Good Luck on your journey, I want to be able...
I know it can be hard. I nurse 10 month ds completely on my left side since about 6 weeks, if I offered him my right he'd probably freak out We do just fine on one side, no supply problems, I was so worried and emotional and finally thought I am not going to stress or freak out about this and it got a lot better, I thought hey, people nurse twins right, As far a the lopsidedness.... well as my dh calls it, it's..... the mega boob. He jokes that it has "taken...
The point of the "2 years" is for capital gains. If you occupy the home as your primary residence for at least 2 years you do not have to pay capital gains tax on the difference. ie: if you buy the home for 150,000 and sell it for 250,000 AFTER 2 years you don't pay a capital gains (investment tax) on the difference, if you sell in 1 year 11months you pay capital gains tax on the 100 000 differnce When I worked / Dated a Builder for a few years he did that and did well...