or Connect

Posts by camracrazy

My cousin is 40 and still acts the same.... maybe he's a late bloomer? :)  
Thanks for the kind comments about my grandpa. I miss him so much.   I am doing week 2 of Couch to 5K and New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women. I do those every other day on the same day. On the other 2-3 days I work out I do a water bootcamp one day and then maybe the elliptical plus weights one day or circuit training. My friend I work out with likes to ride the recumbent bikes but they make my butt sore!   Trish, I have to laugh because everyone kept coming...
We have recently talked about shutting off all of the cable. I'm all for it but DH is balking even though he rarely watches it! The reaction of my oldest daughter, "Does that mean we won't have Animal Planet?? I think I'm going to die!" LOL   My kids do watch some cartoons but they like Animal Planet and the History Channel also. I don't let them watch tween shows like Hannah Montana or iCarly. I think TV can be okay, especially if you are a visual learner (I am, I...
I read this before but didn't post because i thought the diarrhea and stuff had ended.   He could have a blockage in his intestine. I know this sounds weird if he has been having stools, but if they are very loose it is possible that they are passing around the blockage. This has happened to my dd. It makes her not want to eat because she feels full, and the lack of eating makes her tired. It's just a thought, and it can usually be ruled out with a simple x-ray.
OMG. My sister bought my 3 yo one of those for her birthday. It is LOUD and you can't adjust the volume. I took the batteries out yesterday. She frowned for awhile and asked me to get new batteries, but today she was playing with it and didn't mention the batteries.  
Well I was 123.2 today. Still flabby in the thighs, arms, and tummy. My waist is down half an inch, my thighs down an inch each, and my arms down half an inch each. I'm looking better but still not quite where I want to be. My lung function has improved though!! That's a big step in the right direction for me.
My mom used to say, "If you don't stop fighting I will make you get out and run alongside the car!"   My grandpa used to say, "If you fall asleep before we get to the bridge I'll throw you over it!"  
Just wondering, since you added that you saw her again later. Was the little girl crying or upset at that time?
LOL! We say, "Tuck and roll kids, tuck and roll!!"  
I have a 3 year old, and I don't think she would understand the meaning of the word "strangle" (simply because it's not a word we use), but she would probably pick up on my tone if it was mean.   I have often had people act shocked when I tell them how crazy my kids are driving me. At other places like church, Scouts, grandma's house, etc, they are usually angels! The girl may have been acting cute to you, who couldn't hear what she was saying, but may have been...