or Connect

Posts by elisent

I don't know about twins, but I had several experienced OB's swear my baby was head down from both cervical checks and feeling my stomach. But every time we checked with the ultrasound she was still breech! They said she must have a very bony butt.
Oh wow! Well it sounds like it will still be surprise anyway since you don't know for sure. Either she told her son it was a boy and he insisted that no it's a girl, or the m&m's are a trick to make the surprise bigger. Good luck!
Is it today or was it yesterday? Happy Birthday!!!
STBX loves horror movies. I watched them with him sometimes before we had kids, but after I really couldn't stand it. The last few years I had to finally just refuse to watch them. I think the last straw was when he talked me into watching "The Hills Have Eyes" postpartum. I would get so upset too because he would actually get angry at me for not watching. We had a few arguments when the youngest was a baby because he would watch them when the baby was asleep in his swing...
never mind...
I broke up with mine last year for 3 months and he talked his way back in. Now we've been separated for 3 months again and he's still trying to manipulate and suck me back. I think you'll find that as time goes on things get easier. No matter what he says, remember that there is no huge emergency here. There is no need to make a decision right now, or take him back right now. Take time away from him - really away from him - and see how you feel. Have someone else do the...
Maybe you could subtly look to see what sizes clothing the girl wears? Then look around for some cheap gently used things in those sizes and offer it to the mom. Tell her that someone gave them to you for your daughter but they don't fit her. Call sometimes and say you're going to the museum/zoo/bowling/etc and your daughter wanted to bring a friend to make it more fun - your treat of course!
Quote: Originally Posted by busymama77 Someone just did - MY BOSS!!! He saw how miserable he looked, went in to his office and told him to go home and sleep it off - that he shouldn't be here especially if it turns out that he has the swine flu - all joking aside, etc., etc., My boss looked at me and said that he was worried about me, too, seeing that I sit the closest to his office. He closed his door and 5 mins later, he went home. He looked flat...
My 11yo has Aspergers and ADHD and we had an issue with his teacher last year because he was coming in late from recess. He wasn't staying out from disobedience. He was simply tuning out everything and didn't realize which of the many whistles for different classes to go in was for his class. His teacher kept sending pink slips (which could lead to suspension eventually) and taking away his recess as punishment. I met with his teacher and special education teacher and...
My DH and I lived in county one (washington state). I moved to county two, about an hour away, and filed for legal separation three months ago. Before filing my lawyer asked if I planned to live in county two because otherwise DH could have the case moved to county one and it would be costly for her to travel and represent me there. At that time I did plan on staying there, however I did not realize how long it would take to finalize everything. Last month DH offered me...