or Connect

Posts by edensmama

I always thought I wanted my son circd but the universe had other plans.  When ds was born the dr basically said ds's penis was to small and we should wait a couple of months before we circd.  At 5 1/2 weeks old ds was diagnosed with kidney reflux and we were advised not to circ until the age of 2.  I did some research and realized it wasn't necessary.  Dh had an issue for a while that ds would be "different from the other guys in the locker room."  As ds approached age...
Thank you for posting this.  I am grateful to know that I am not alone in this.  
Last June I had my gallbladder removed and since then can not tolerate meat.  I want to solely eat veg but dh is a huge meat eater.  How do I go about this without having to make 2 seperate meals every night?   Anyone else living in a house divided??
a. Who you are:    We are WAHM, WOHD, dd 6 years, ds 2 years.  We hope to conceive this year b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and:  Financially we would like to pay off our credit card about ($3500) and pay off my car about ($1000) so dh can get a new (used) vehicle.  Hope to have have at least $1000 in savings by the end of the year. c. How you plan to get there:  Dh has interviewed for a new job and we are hoping that he gets it.  I plan on doing...
a. Who you are:    We are WAHM, WOHD, dd 6 years, ds 2 years.  We hope to conceive this year b. Where you are going (your financial goals) and:  Financially we would like to pay off our credit card about ($3500) and pay off my car about ($1000) so dh can get a new (used) vehicle.  Hope to have have at least $1000 in savings by the end of the year. c. How you plan to get there:  Dh has interviewed for a new job and we are hoping that he gets it.  I plan on doing...
I noticed there was not a tribe for yoga momma's out there, well not a current one.  Is anyone else a devoted yoga/veg momma out there and would like to have a tribe of our own?
I also am new to the Veggie world, as far as going meatless.  I have always enjoyed vegetables but after my gallbladder removal last June I feel the need to eat solely plant based.  I was not a very big red meat eater and now don't care for poultry either.  I do enjoy salmon every so often but other than that I'd prefer no meat.  My husband is a meat eater, 6yro dd varies and i don't push the meat thing, 3yro ds is a meat eater.  I recently checked out some vegetarian...
I totally understand and glad I found this tribe.  I live in Northern Michigan with my dh and twp beautiful children.  I have lived here for over half of my life and I enjoy the nature aspect of the town, but there are very few of us that practice natural parenting, organic living etc.  My bff and I always get looks and comments made to us about our cloth diapering, baby wearing, organic eating lifestyles.   I am very glad I have her for support.  To shop we go out of...
Dd is Eden Raine Ds is Brett Edwin I am Autumn Elizabeth Other names I like; Girls Willow Meadow Shiloh Boys River Cullen I am drawing a blank
dd and Ds have dairy sensitivities so we do Rice Milk for ds to drink. Dd uses rice milk on cereal. dd eats soy yogurt but absolutly no cheese. I cook with rice milk and coconut oil (to replace butter or margerine). Dd was started on cows milk at a year at about 3 yo we found the cause of behavior was do to a dairy allergy and cut out all cow milk and soy milk products. Ds would breal out in a rash from cows milk so we chose rice milk. I even like rice milk.