or Connect

Posts by edensmama

I get the magazine Clean Eating. I really like it b/c it has great receipes and good tips. Also the magazine Living Without. We just found out dd has a casien sensitivity and this mag helps a lot. Maybe I should check the book out. We all feel better since cutting out processed food. Good Luck!
I would have to agree. I just bought a cloth swim diaper for ds on sale and the only one left was pink. DH rolled his eyes and I came back with, "What's the big deal?" His response.."It's just not right." Says Who?? I have no problem if my son wants his nail painted or long hair orwants to take dance classes, it's self exploration not cookie cutter of who should be what. For many years I had short spiky hair and I am sure I was thought to be a lesbian, but if someone...
I agree. The intial investment to be green can be/get quite costly, but in the long run it will save money and resources. For example, the company that I work for sell it's cloths for $14.50 a piece, but with this cloth I do not have to use paper towel or cleaners to clean and disinfect. I can use this towel up to 6 years and wash it in my washing machine. So to buy these cloths is a little pricey but in the end it saves nt only money, but your quality of life and...
Hi I would like to join this group also. Somethings my family does to preserve this precious place we call earth. -Turn off lights when not being used -Use CFL light bulbs -Compost -Recycle all that we can -Buy second hand -Cloth diaper -Use reusable menstral items -Make own laundry/dish washer soap -No chemical use -Work for a chemically free cleaning products company out of Canada -Use reuable shopping bags -Carpool as much as possible or don't drive -eat...
we had issues last night. After about an hour Turbo tax posted a message saying they were having problems.
My ds was born in Feb 08, I'm glad I found this forum. At 6 weeks old he started sleeping throught the night and for the last month or so he is waking up 3 to 4 times a night and will not go back to sleep unles one of us rocks him or phyically gets up with him. Even napping is difficult, some days he only takes 1 nap and it maybe for an hour or so and still won't sleep through the night. I hate to let him "cry it out" but I don't know what else to do. Some one...
I have lurked in this thread for a little while now. : I am now going to join. I have a home daycare and would like to go back to being a full time sahm soon. In order to do this I need to do some extreme no spending. I know with the help of the thread I will be able to do it. Glad this thread is here!
I use 1/2 cup of vinegar to wash clothes. Towels and sheets-1 Tlbs of amonia diapers-few drops of tea tree oil, once around w/dish soap and once around w/ baking soda Whites-peroxide and baking soda. as softner for just whites I put 2 tlbsof lemon juice with water. The most expensive thing is the tea tree oil, $6 and lasts about 3 months or longer. Good Luck!
Sounds very familiar. I have a dd that just turned 4 and ds is 7 mos. I would have days like you as well. It is different haveing 2 kids instead of one. I had issues wih dd and yo are doing great by choosing your battles. I also had to give up nap/rest time for her. This is her second year of preschool and it was great when she went back this year. Take each day as a freash start. One thing I did with dd is when I did/do "loose it" I would sit down with her and we...
Dd does this as well. She sleeps with us and there are nights where she be addiment that we need to put her socks and shoes on her. She will not stop until we touch her feet and then she will go right back to sleep. Sometimes she just starts talking and if we don't answer it will turn into a nightmare. She had night terrors as an infant but hasn't had any in a long time, just silly little requests. It maybe something he will out grow.