or Connect

Posts by letniaLynne

Tilly, yep still NO baby!!!! Went to run errand with my mom and 2 kids today hoping the walking would help. Lost more plug all day today, had random contractions and when I came home I had a major digestive clean out twice in one hour!! But still no real contractions. I have had like 4 in 2 hours Maybe tomorrow.... Come on baby!!! Lol
I really like Naomi Lyra. Very classy sounding! My youngest also has an association with the golden compass, her name is Serefina I heard the name and just loved it! No one has ever mentioned they knew the name from that book or movie if that is at all comforting. Ladies I could really use an honest opinion. I love the name Alaric for a boy but I hate the nickname Rick or AL. Do you think that is something I should worry about? I think the name is short enough to not use...
DTD today and 2 days ago. It was wonderful!! lost more plug today during and afterward had a little cramping but still nothing. Feeling huge and DONE!! Both of my kids had arrived by tomorrow night. Crossing my fingers!!!xxxx
Aidenn: I love your birth date math!!! Also home buying/moving while pregnant or with a newborn is CRAZY but nessasarry sometimes. We just sold our house and moved into a 2 bedroom house which we are using as a 1 bedroom / office since my DH works from home and needs the quiet at all times of the day and night. So we literally will have 6 people once the baby arrives sleeping in one room!! Lol So far it's actually working out really well and we seem to have more space than...
Still pregnant!!! Sadly!!! Lost a bunch of plug today. Hoping for labor any minute, I just am so uncomfortable and want to meet this baby!!!
Yes I totally understand the process intimately!!! I was lucky enough to have my ex agree to the change. Currently my children have my new husbands last name. He is here every day and thinks/treats them like they are his kids. I was lucky to have such cooperation from my ex!!! Otherwise you would need to open your divorce case, serve your ex papers formally and then see if he responds. If he does not then you will have a much easier time making a case since he has shown he...
Congrats mamamash!! Hope your snuggling your little bean as we speak!!
You can very easily add your maiden name to your DD's middle name. I have changed my daughters last names before and it's the same process. Just go to the office of vital records with the father if your child and their birth certificate. Tell them the change you want to make and then update the birth certificate. Take that new certificate to the SOcial security office and they issue new cards. Costs maybe around 100 in total tops for all the new finalized paperwork. But...
You can very easily add your maiden name to your DD's middle name. I have changed my older daughters last names before and it's the same process. Just go to the office of vital records with the father if your child and their birth certificate. Tell them the change you want to make and then update the birth certificate. Take that new certificate to the SOcial security office and they issue new cards. Costs maybe around 100 in total tops for all the new finalized paperwork....
Me too! Last pregnancy I tested negative as well but did not find out till after the birth since babe came at 38wks 6 days !! My labor was so fast we would have had no time for antibiotics either way.