or Connect

Posts by mum2lillie

I am at my wits end with the oldest twin. For the last couple of months she has been on a biting frenzy with her twin who is currently covered in at least ten bite bruises. I have tried everything, and I mean everything that has been suggested to me by people who've had biting issues. I thought I would bring this to the twin board, hoping that other twins have had these issues and they've been resolved. They are 17 months old. She has only ever tried to bite one other...
You'll see in my sig line, mine were 6 hours 40 minutes apart. The oldest nursed a bunch while we waited and labored with Isabella(who I can tell you takes her time at everything she does!!!) I think my mom was holding Amelie when Isabella was born. The most beautiful thing to me is that Amelie went to sleep and let Isabella nurse and bond the rest of the night with me. It was so sweet. Amelie was born in the AM and Bella in the PM. I wish they were born different...
I do believe that she has a really bad allergy, but none of this started before those shots and it has continued to get worse since. I think it just really knocked her immune system down.
I don't have the information to report it and I don't think she is willing to considering she won't stop vaxing her. It's such a touchy subject between us because I don't and have never vaxed my kids and she wants to stop, but won't. So, what do you do? I don't know.
My friend fully vaxes her 7 month old. After the 4 month shots the baby started having horrible allergies and got thrush, then developed excema. It all happened within the month of those shots. She couldn't even put her in water for a bath without the baby breaking out in welts. Recently she said the baby had a bad diaper rash so I suggested using yogurt which has worked for most of my friends and my children and myself for a yeast infection. Immediately, the plain...
Thanks -I'm chanting. Dh called me in the living room last night and he was flipping channels. One of those nanny shows was on and they had 2 sets of twins and an older child. Dh about flipped and went into super stressed out mode. He then sees the dad putting the younger twins in cribs to "sleep" for 3 hours. He was like "babies sleep like that-wow." I said "don't get any ideas." Anyway, we had to turn it off, too upsetting in all ways. Then I dreamed about babies...
My twins are fraternal. OMG-I hadn't even thought about triplets...getting that out of my head immediately!!!
I wanted to see what experiences you've had in the very, and I mean very early stages of pregnancy. I would be 12 days exactly now. Can't tell you cycle days or O, cause I haven't gotten any blood back since having twinnies 1 YEAR AGO! I'm assuming that I O'd around the day that we conceived. I had lots of crampy, twingy stuff a week ago and assumed blood was on it's way back. Next day I spotted a bit, very light stuff, never even hit the panties, mostly just on tp. ...
Hi ladies. Wow this is so crazy to be doing this all over again since my twins just turned 1 a week ago. We were totally done having babies and awaiting the snip when low and behold the unthinkable happens!!! One night of passion and here we are. I am very, very early pregnant. Not entirely sure of a due date since I haven't even gotten my blood back from nursing the babes. From what I can tell, the baby would be due around December 28. Dh b-day is the 27th and that...
Hi ladies-I could use some help from some of you who have dealt with babies who turned out to be gifted. I have an older child and twins. With the youngest of the twins, I've always had this sense of her being gifted. They will be one next week. We were in Holland a couple of months ago and I saw her playing with Legos. She was taking them apart and putting them back together and that seemed a little advanced for her age, but I didn't think too much of it. The thing...