or Connect

Posts by Electra375

I ended up not having it. Increasing thyroid medication fixed the heavy bleeds. it wasn't something I was thrilled about doing either, it was a last resort measure.
#1 GFDF is hard to do. If you don't eliminate it to the utmost best of your ability, the "trying the diet" is flawed. Proteins such as dairy and gluten take up to 8 weeks to leave a person's system, so results may not be immediate. And contamination of the system with small amounts of gluten in the trial phase make that trial null and void. Now my take on it... I have a child with Celiac Disease. We must live GF. He was DF for a long time and still does not...
I went in yesterday to have Essure done. I walked out a very unhappy woman. I don't remember the ride home. I do remember thye couldn't do it. I was IV sedated, looped up good. Didn't feel too much. The problem was he could not see well enough in my uterus to place the inserts into the tubes. IE Failed attempt. That was yesterday mid-afternoon and this morning at nearly noon, I'm still feeling drunk. I can't walk down teh hall straight. And I'm pissed. I...
I've had a consultation. I would love to know how it goes for you SaraC. I guess my biggest fear is the "what if" long term I end up with the freak "blocked tube pain". The procedure itself I can't say I have too many concerns about. I do suppose the immediate question for you would be, after the fact, how many days were you sore? Update us here! Thanks.
I need to just clarify a few things here... #1 we're a GF family, so the dietary issue of gluten and dairy even have all been addressed ages ago... Now, the entire reason for the V in the first place was my desire for the NovaSure procedure. I knew exactly what ablation to my uterus meant in terms of fertilized egg being aborted. My consult for that procedure was a failure with the doctor I went to. Frankly, I don't want surgery. And I may just decide to suffer. ...
I DO NOT WANT ANYMORE CHILDREN, H on the other hand is open to more. I am completely done, worn out, and burned out. I have no desire to be pregnant, give birth or breastfeed anymore. Let alone continue w diapering... I chart, I have TCOFY book. I love it. BUT an oopy is no longer acceptable in my life. All 4 children were oopies. I have hit crisis point in managing 4 children, the house, an unhelpful H. I can't do it all and I can't bring another life into this...
Good care is hard to find! If you can drive, drive. I drive my kids about an hour for a pediatrician. I drive about an hour for myself, but I'm still searching for the right one. Where I live is just sub-standard care. Not that an hour away is much better. I am on a waiting list at 2 places and I could not schedule an appt at another place for 4 months! So much for private care being speedy!
I want a serious discussion with a willing doctor to have NovaSure uterine ablation done. I went to see 1 doctor already in Landsdown and she wanted to sell me hormone BCP or the Hormone IUD. This was after I already told her #1 I got pregnant on the pill and #2 I went suicidal on the pill as well. Um, NO. My family doctor thinks this would be great for me and yet I'm left trying to find a doctor to do this for me! I should not have to beg! I am completely...
I've looked at it for a few years now, every since I heard an ad on the radio for it. I have not taken the leap! All ears here!
I am so on the fence. I felt guilty asking him to have a V. We went for the consult and made an appt. The appt was so far in the future... They called to change the time this past week and I just didn't call back. They called again today and I said "we're canceling the appt". "Oh, so you don't want to reschedule?" "No." "okay, bye." I felt so guilty asking him to have a V. And he had no opinion. Now I feel horrible that it's all on me again! I'm sick to...