or Connect

Posts by SweetGuayaba

Oh and I don't even tell people I don't vax (not even my mother). Could you imagine the reactions LOL. I don't want to deal with that ignorance.
No one has actually used the word demeaning yet but I have been told I am creating a monster and other such nasty and negative things for the following Nursing until dd self-weaned Not allowing dd to cry unattended when she has been fed and changed (apparently emotional needs are not important) giving my dd choices and using Gentle Discipline (most the time I am not perfect) and not being authoritative in a militant way giving them healthy vegetarian food instead of fast...
Quote: Originally Posted by LynnS6 The Simpsons is largely satire, and as such isn't appropriate for younger children. But I won't believe ever that it caused an entire generation of disrespect! Kids don't learn disrespect from TV. Oh, they may get few lines from TV, but not the entire attitude, IMO. They get disrespect by not being respected. And, by not being taught to respect others. We spend a lot of time right now working with our kids on...
After reading this last post I would like to apologize. I am sorry for any rudeness in tone or wording that was perceived by you. Honestly it was not my intention to be rude I just wrote my thoughts without editing which I should have done. Normally I edit myself verbally and in posting better but perhaps the fact that I did feel attacked plus the exhaustion kept me from moderating myself correctly. I guess I posted too quickly in reaction to feeling attacked. ...
There appears to be slight misunderstanding whether from not reading fully or my writing but certainly something has been misunderstood. While yes I stated I was surprised by no non-traditional posts giving me recommendations or ways to rule out certain major things from home as I had asked my comments at the end of the paragraph where directly about a certain post which revered DR's not about all posts. Like I said that particular post got to me because I do not see...
Yesterday in the late afternoon my dd (6 1/2 years old) was rollerskating and fell seated. The fall was very hard but she did not cry or seem severely affected. Later in the evening she complained it hurt to bend and run but she was walking and talking and functioning fully otherwise. She did not have and does not have a bruise bump or any physical sign of the fall so I figured it was just some pain from the fall but no big deal. I am still unsure the rest of her...
My dd is 5 and a month after baby is born she will be turning 6 so really they are 6 years apart. I often wonder if they will be too far apart to play together and that worries me. There are pros and cons to every situation though so I try to keep the positives in mind. I see dd very excited to be a big sister and she treats me and the belly very lovingly. She often kisses and hugs my belly and tells baby she loves him/her spontaneously so i know there will be a bond...
I have never ordered directly from their site but have purchased many of their products through other e-stores. I have used heartburn tea, peaceful mama tea, third trimester tea, nipple butter, belly oil, happy mama spray, Angle baby shampoo body wash, booby tubes, and various of their cd's. I love everything I have used and they are superior to anything of the same type (tea, nipple butter etc) I have ever used before from other brands. I am already using my booby...
Hi I didn't read the Nov. 21st update before shipping my beads and didn't think to put my screenname anywhere. My package is the one from Puerto Rico and from Carla Colon. I couldn't figure out how to prepay for return shipping so I included 2 preaddressed envelopes and once you know what the cheapest shipping would be lmk and I will payapl you for it. Is that OK? Thanks Carla
Quote: Originally Posted by eastkygal I've been worried too. This is my second. I'm 17 weeks. I was feeling what could have been little flutters every now and then. But, it could have been gas or muscle twitching too. Now, I'm not feeling a thing. It's really worrying me, because many others are feeling their babes. I so want to. I've only heard the heartbeat once it was 135 bpm. Actually it was the cord sound, but the mw said it corresponds to...