or Connect

Posts by indiemamma

I am learning how to garden and I hope to save seeds at the end of the season. I like this self-reliant method o feeding my family!!
Hi Mammas!   I've had a super tough week... I'm battling some depression (this is normal when you move away from all your friends and family... still haven't found friends after a year of living in our new town and I'm a fairly social animal... anyways) and I don't know if the depression is holding back my cycle or what. Anyone know if there is any correlation? I just seem to be having a super long anovulatory cycle, which is not normal for me. With my other two...
Hey! I'm really not sure what's up with my body, but FF took away their dotted red lines and maybe I didn't O when I thought. Oh well. DH and I had fun!     After my last two kids, as soon as I had that first PPAF, I started Oing again, both after 15 months. So IDK. I guess I keep charting and waiting!    Also, we're going to work on night weaning now because with teething and all-night nursing, my nipples are SORE!
Hi there! I realize I'm jumping in super LATE in adding my name to this thread, but here I am! We are TTC baby #4 and I'm still very much nursing DS#2 (he's 16 months). I just had my first cycle since his birth and am having a tough time interpreting signs, but that's largely due to the fact that I didn't do much CF checking. So here's the link to my chart, if anyone wants to help me guess if we timed the BD right. We'd LOVE to have a November baby, but only because our...
So I walked all over CVS tonight looking for castor oil, and the pharmacists were busy. I finally grabbed the mineral oil, because it looked the same as the castor oil I took 4 years ago to induce labor with my first baby. However, now I'm worried to use it tomorrow morning, because it isn't actual castor oil. Anyone have any advice for me? I'm already 1cm, 50% effaced and -2 station. Been using EPO internally for two weeks and the full moon is this weekend, so I'm ready...
I refuse to be frightened by anything, including medical advice (although I did scream in the shower yesterday when a huge spider dropped on my breast from the ceiling... but I think that's pretty understandable). This is my 3rd pregnancy, and here's my current "bad" behaviors from this time around. 1. I eat unpasteurized cheeses. I adore cheese. I'm quite sure women in other countries survive on their homemade cheeses during pregnancy. 2. We live in wine country,...
At last check up (30 wks), I was up 7.5 lbs, but I was overweight starting out. Most of the new weight feels like it's all in my belly, where it should be, but OH MY PELVIS hurts!!!!
So this is my third pregnancy AND I'm a doula, but I've never run into this problem before. I'm hoping one of you has AND has an awesome solution! Sex is usually amazing for DH and me. With his new crazy schedule, we aren't as consistent as we used to be, but I'm not sure this is a factor. The last few months, I've been burning LIKE CRAZY when I pee AFTER we make love. Today (I'm 32 weeks), it actually made me cry out while I sat on the toilet (it hurt SO bad), and...
Yes, the decision has been made that going UC is too much for DH. But I've been a Doula at several births with our local HB midwife and I really love her, so that's what we'll be doing. I'm going to stick around the UC forum, though, maybe for #4?
Tell me about B6. What does it do and how does it help? I'm 6 weeks tomorrow and the last two days have been really bad.