or Connect

Posts by momma7

i have a ld child and years ago he used to have a lot of behavior issues.he used to throw himself around and scream for hours.he used to hurt himself and not even feel it.when he was 3 and in preschool the teacher called csb on me.my son had come to school with a large gash and bruise on his head from throwing himself on our floor and hittinh his head on the piano.it was a good thing a dear friend was with me when csbshowed up at my front door.she backed me up and i had...
i love yoga!i wish i was more disciplinedto do it everyday.i have a yee video and i like it.my dd does downward dog if you ask her to(shes 14 mos).soooooooooooo cute.but im also jungle gym material.the y offers classes at reasonable rates,but the small studios are $$$$$$$$$$$$.i also quit for awhile to get my back epidurals.now id like to get started again.how do any of you stay regular in your practice?
hi there!i have a soon to be 13 yr old ds called ali.he ws delivered by a former o.b. who delivered him 6 wks early because i was crying too much.he had trouble at birth.all his life he's had problems and was given several diagnoses.he's usuall considered learning disabled.he's my heart!
thanks for the reply.i emailed this thread to my friend.your idea was the kind i was looking for.and we're both catholic but open to other things.
i think the older they get the harder it is to get help for him.they tend to want to intergrate them fully(get rid of the problem)and i cant afford private tuters.its also harder because theres more socialization.and he tends to follow.i wish i could win the lotto id take him to an island somewhere and hire everyone he needs to get a great edu.i know he can be frustrating (this is what i told his teacher)but when you yell at him it not only pisses me off but it takes him...
have any of you ever experienced a miracle or an experience that was life changing? i have been through a medical miracle that should have changed my life more and the impact of it has faded .i feel like to ignore it is to say no to God or the spirits that protect us.do you listen to your miracles?
i have a friend in his mid 30's who lost his wife over 2 yrs ago to a long illness.thay never had any children.but he's overcome with thoughts of time travel to see her again.and he hates the world and most in it.i love him dearly but he cant get over the fact that shes dead and isnt coming back.do you belive in ghosts,time travel or a connection with the dead?does any one have ways or rituals of closing for a dead loved one?sometimes something tangible can help us get...
i have a 12 yr old son who is dd and has a special iep and help at school.but next yr he will go to mid school and they will expect much more out of him and i dont think he will be able to handle it.he has such trouble with his subjects and responsibility.i also found out that his special edu teacher has been yelling at him from her own frustration.i warned her i would deal with her in a very direct and unpleasant way if she ever did it again.i want to make him responsible...
i think i found my sisters!my kidz think because i have so many of them that im mother earth.and thats ok cause sometimes i am.but im also grungey,i was a firefighter,i jumped out of an airplane a couple times.i like the theatre and the counting crows and im also a parrot head.i see a lot of my friends and they arent in any way 1 dimensional but they keep up a steady face where im changing with the moment.i guess im trying to figure out my place in this life o mine.but...
ive been going thru this with my brother since i can remember.he's been told to get on medication,go in the hospital and came very close to going top jail for the phsyical and emoitional abuse he inflicted on others.ive never seen anyone so blameless in my life.if he ran out of people to blame,he'd blame the dog(he doesnt have one).i realized it was taking over and turning me into someone i didnt like and others didnt really want to be around when my mother told me how...