or Connect

Posts by MyrandaDawn

I've banked my 3rd child's cord blood. We really couldn't afford it at the time, but I am much happier now. My oldest son got diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes while I was pregnant. After that, there was no way I was NOT going to do it. Even if just for the peace of mind.
With #1 I was underweight, and kept losing weight until FINALLY about 20 weeks in I started gaining. And then it seems like it would never stop. I ended up gaining 50 lbs after losing 10 and already being underweight by about 10. With #2 I gained about 35. And with #3 I gained MAYBE 20. I haven't gained any with the one. I think I've lost one or two. But that's normal for me right now. Give me another 5 - 6 weeks and I'll be gaining weight in a hurry.
Well thank you so much for your replies. I'm so excited about vacation. Life has been so hectic the past ummm...9 years, we haven't had one. Goodness, we were too busy when we got married to have a honeymoon. It'll be EXTREMELY nice to go away. Far....far....far away. It sounds like a lot of you are going to be going on vacation too. I hope you all have a great time!
I'm pregnant with my 4th child and I haven't been to a doctor. I don't plan on going to one either. Less stress, less hassle. I believe in myself. Anyway, this time around my husband and I have planned a vacation away from the kids. (Praise the lord!! ) Anyway, we will be going to Hawaii when I'm 16 weeks along. There's a lot of stuff that I want to do but not quite sure if I could. I know I sound crazy with the list of things I want to do, and I don't HONESTLY...
I'm still here. Due tomorrow. And I find myself BEGGING this baby to come out.
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayson's Mom : Apparently I am just pissin' my pants.
Well, thanks for all the helpful advice.
To introduce myself. It seems whenever I have a question there is never time to just say hi. Anyway, for the past few months my 7 year old has been going to the doctor's alot. The doctor's where I live are incompetant. And I'd really rather not go again, ever. Well, out of the the last three times, two of those times he's been cultured and had strep. The last time he didn't, but the doctor said if he gets a rash to bring him back in. Well, of course, a week last he...
The more I realize, I'm going to be pregnant FOREVER. :
I feel like I walk around half naked. I'm not shy in the least, and especially when I'm pregnant. So, I wear whatever pants I can find that are comfy, usually something nice and stretchy. And then I put on a tank top. And just to make it a little more fun, so my tank top doesn't just stop in the middle of my belly, I just roll it up to under my boobs. That way my whole belly is sticking out. I figure, yeah...it's winter, but man am I warm.