or Connect

Posts by salsero96

Quote: Originally Posted by Frootloop I would like to know this, as well, since I'm hearing conflicting information. I've heard that acetaminophen is a huge no no with this flu, yet my friend in Arkansas (two children dx with H1N1) was told by their pediatrician to alternate tylenol with advil for their fevers. My two neices, who live in Tennessee and were also dx with it, were very strictly ordered to have NO tylenol whatsoever. I am so tired of this...
Quote: Originally Posted by WCM I've searched everywhere to get more info about this child, Evan, but cannot find any. He was a healthy active kid, just like my kids. Did they practice lots of dietary, homeo and supplementary medecine like we do? who knows? is my choice to use high doses of SA, herbs and so forth enough to protect my kids I don't know. I'm a 100% non-vaxer, my kids are heathy, no chronic issues, etc . .. and yet my heart breaks watching...
Hi everyone... I don't post here often. I come here regularly to find information, but rarely post. We are parents of 2 healthy children. Our daughter is 3 years old and our son is 7 months. FWIW, we do not vax. Yesterday, we saw some friends who have a 2 month old boy. After seeing him for the first time yesterday, I am a bit concerned for the child. The parents are very good parents, they have been doing everything possible for him. They have been following...
Thank you for those links!
Hello, I have been searching around for a homebirth midwife for my wife in the Easton, PA - Bethlehem, PA area. I have searched through these forums as well as other sites, but I cannot find anything. Does anyone here have any recommendations? Thanks!
Quote: Originally Posted by Bow salsero96, Just wanted to say thank you for the very informative posts. I'm sure it was useful to the OP. It was to me. I spent quite a bit of time reading on B12 and the different forms of cobalimin this morning. There were a few things there, that I was missing! No problem. I really hope it helps. If you really want to learn more about B12 deficiency and the way it can mask itself as so many...
Quote: Originally Posted by joeysmom1729 Ok, so I definitely need to find a new ped, they told me that a mother's anemia would have nothing to do with the baby and that there is no need to test him for anything!!!! If I have severely low iron stores, how could my ds be getting everything he needs! What morons!!!! : Anemia can be from low iron and/or from low b12 or failure to absorb b12. The doctors may have misdiagnosed you with iron anemia...
Quote: Originally Posted by joeysmom1729 He's still been the same, last night was really crazy actually. He was up every hour and was shaking his head a lot, it was really scary. I'm debating if I should see a neuro or have a consult with a new pediatrician. I also just found out that I am severely anemic, should I have him tested as well? Any advice would be appreciated. YES!!! I can not over-emphasize the importance of being checked for a...
joeysmom1729, You mentioned that you had numerous miscarriages. Have you ever been checked for a B12 deficiency? You may want to have your son checked for a B12 deficiency. B12 deficiency also affects the nervous system. If left untreated, it can cause permanent damage. There are cases where autistic children are being treated successfully with B12 shots. If your son had an existing undiagnosed B12 deficiency, the vaccinations may have pushed him over the...
Quote: Originally Posted by granolamomma I know. And I went to the site wondering if it was the quackwatch webring but it's not. Yeah.. That website is the worst! The scary thing is when pro-vaxers reference it trying to make a point.. :